What's next for Paul Williams

While I think he would win without much of a problem, there is NO advantage to him taking a fight with Cintron right now. Getting demolished for the second time against Margarito effectively knocked Cintron out of the top level of the welters.

I think Williams would win but he hangs his head out there too much for me to be comfortable with. He does seem to have a solid chin though.

I dont think he has much to gain from beating Cintron, but I dont know who else he is going to fight. I dont think any of the top guys take a fight with him. Hes not a big money name and he is dangerous.

Id say Margarito might want to redeem himself, but if him and Cotto put on a good show i think they fight at least one more time.

A lot of you are discrediting Paul's win over Marg by assuming he would lose to Marg in a rematch.

I just watched Williams-Quintana II. He looked very impressive and the fact he's a southpaw makes him all the more dangerous.

I just watched Williams-Quintana II. He looked very impressive and the fact he's a southpaw makes him all the more dangerous.

He showed power we have not seen from him.

Who thought Williams could finish a contender in round 1?

I am a fan and I never would have thought that.

The Ring title will probably go to the Cotto/Margarito winner, but it shouldn't until that winner faces Williams.

paul was still clipped by 2 or 3 wide left hands before he ended the night.

he's good but man he's still there to be hit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back