What's next for Paul Williams

pulpduff, how did you get the yellow dubs?

Yeah, I don't really know.

There was a week or two there where I was baiting fuckers in the UFC forum, or it could have been when I said Dana White was the cock sucking Anti-Christ, and #1 slave owner in America today... either way they were deserved, I'm sure.

Yeah, I don't really know.

There was a week or two there where I was baiting fuckers in the UFC forum, or it could have been when I said Dana White was the cock sucking Anti-Christ, and #1 slave owner in America today... either way they were deserved, I'm sure.

LOL!!!

Baiting fuckers... HA!
That's how I got mine a few months back.

Cary, you broke the rules? Tut, tut.

I know we haven't been on the same page lately, but on this we're in total agreement. I commend you, and will put in for early release.

Cary is good people, so you bettah, or else I threaten early retirement AGAIN!

lol Idle threats. And calling Dana White a slave driver, let alone THE slave driver is well-worth the weight of calling me the reason for Boxing forum deterioration.

See this? Regard this previous post as the one with all the red.

threat_matrix.jpg

I think an Aussie terror threat is when all the VB runs out.

Cary, you broke the rules? Tut, tut.

Let this be a lesson to you all to not go off your meds... LOL

I know we haven't been on the same page lately, but on this we're in total agreement. I commend you, and will put in for early release.

If we all thought exactly the same way, there'd be no reason for this place to exist.

Thanks.

I'm just glad to see Paul finally sit down on his shots instead of his run by slappings.

There was a week or two there where I was baiting fuckers in the UFC forum, or it could have been when I said Dana White was the cock sucking Anti-Christ, and #1 slave owner in America today...

Not too far off from the truth, however.

man...there are a lot of great fights at 147

You are correct WW(147) in boxing is like WW(170) in the UFC. Lots of quality fighters.

The thing is nobody wants to fight Paul Williams or Joshua Clottey.

They can't really fight one another because neither has name recognition ( the stars will not fight them ).

Carlos Quintana fought Paul because it was the only big fight he could get.

Maybe Cintron will fight Williams as his back is on the wall right now?

Margarito is going to drop his belt to fight Cotto. Clottey and Zab are going to fight for it. I have a good feeling Clottey takes the fight and becomes a belt holder. Can't deny him now.

Margarito is going to drop his belt to fight Cotto. Clottey and Zab are going to fight for it. I have a good feeling Clottey takes the fight and becomes a belt holder. Can't deny him now.

You know what, I forgot that man. I do not know if I want these two to milk their titles to get some good fights or unify the titles ( is that possible with IBF and WBO? ). I assume it is possible since Klitschko holds both those titles.

That is assuming Clottey beats Judah which is far from a foregone conclusion.

In my eyes Judah-Clottey are fighting for the 4th spot.

I can see Williams having trouble finding his next big fight.

A third Quintana fight aint that exciting, the two top guys will be busy with each other, and I can see that becoming a two or three fight bonanza. Mosley aint going to fight him. Clottey as a belt-holder should get him some more hard-ware, but not many people know who Clottey is.

Williams is going to be in LIMBO

I think right now the only fight for Williams is against Cintron. Which is a fight that probably doesnt do too much for Williams. Of cource Cintron might be able to connect against William enough like Quintana did and win the fight, which would really screw Williams. I think this fight is kinda a lose-lose. Williams wins, big deal. He loses, then he really gets pushed to the back.

I really like Williams but I think any top fighter beats him. I think Margarito beats him in a rematch. He leans his long neck out too far and brings his punchs back at waist level. If he would bring his punchs back higher and not lean his fat head out so far I think he would be a much improved fighter.

Either way i still love watching him fight.

Back