What's next for Overeem?

Albs_M8

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Overeem has been relatively quiet compared to his usual self on social media since being released by the ufc and it's got me thinking.

What is next for him?
Fade off and enjoy that sweet sweet bank he's made,
Get some Ubereem physique going and sign up to another organisation?

I personally think retirement is best for him, but we've all thought that for a few years no but he keeps on going.

What do you guys see happening with him over the next 6 months - year?

He's 3-2 in his last five, and with the state of the HW division, one more win over Arlovski and he gets another title shot

Also some USADA approved horse meat while he's at it
ImpartialEmbellishedCivet-max-1mb.gif

He's 3-2 in his last five, and with the state of the HW division, one more win over Arlovski and he gets another title shot

The Ubereem threads on here from back in the day were the best. It's sad to see a career coming to an end of guy I've been watching for decades. Go get your Fedor fight before you retire.

Hopefully he gets real nice and juicy again.

I feel like thats been the state of the HW division for years

Arlovski/ellenburger/cowboy are the guy you beat for title shots

What ever happened to that legends promotion? Wasn't Vitor supposed to fight in it or something? I could be talking out of my ass.

he should have been allowed to continue for the last second of jairzhino fight as he stood up within a second of his ass touching the floor and the bell sounded.

and if you think it was stopped because of the lip. A dr makes that call not the ref. And before he would have noticed he would have had to call timeout but the bell would have sounded.

unbelievably he should be 5-1 in his last 6 with 5 kos. That’s pretty impressive and not worthy of being cut. But he was let go as they will get mor shitty fighters who will fight for nothing and they will be lauded as the next big thing.
It just shows how poor the division was for many years. It’s a little better than it’s been lately with some solid new additions. He’s been a shell of himself for several year. And was right at another title shot. If not for the jairzhino stoppage.
I’ve been a fan for a long time of overeem. He can obviously still compete at the highest level.

so if he wants to fight he will fight in another org.
But I could have sworn he said he is retiring from the sport.

Id like to see him in one personally.

Take some time off and recuperate from those KOs.

Get Fookin Jacked and rip Fedors head off.
Or wait for Francis in the PI parking lot and try to take the belt from him on the streets.

What ever happened to that legends promotion? Wasn't Vitor supposed to fight in it or something? I could be talking out of my ass.
Last I heard Vitor signed with ONE. Haven’t seen anything on a fight booked though.

The Ubereem threads on here from back in the day were the best. It's sad to see a career coming to an end of guy I've been watching for decades. Go get your Fedor fight before you retire.
Exactly. The Fedor fight then a rematch for JDS in Bellator

Fuck Bellator..I'd rather see him in Rizin or One juiced to his fucking eyeballs smashing cans, just like Cro Cop finished his career

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back