What's next for Moussasi , I'm pretty sure he would beat Bisping in the first round

Hardcor'O'Death

Accurate Ranker
@Brown
Reaction score
The guy would have to wait after dan hendo and Jacare but Moussasi could become a serious countender in 2K17 if he continue his good streak and trust me Moussasi would be a nightmare for the champ.

I really can't imagine bisping extend his winning streak way longer if he face any other Top 5 of the division and moussasi is one of the most dangereous stand up guy out there, and i'm not talking about his ground game that would give trouble for everyone name Jacare or Romero.

Moussasi need to avenge the Urijah Hall lost next and then fight a top 3 countender, or hope a late replacement spot

I feel Jacare, Weidman and Romero would all beat him.

But he is top 5.

Big success... in Japan fighting for Rizin

Strange that the path to the champion is perceived as a much tougher challenge than facing the champion himself lol.

People still refuse to give Bisping his due credit and props, not only as a champion, but as a solid, well rounded fighter.

Bisping has the tools to soundly defeat Mousasi, who hasn't really looked good and performed against the cream of the crop he's fought. Bisping arguably has the better striking, his TDD and ability to get back to his feet and avoid subs are nothing short of some of the best in MMA, and he has cardio for days.

Bisping could easily take a UD and is the most likely result.

The guy would have to wait after dan hendo and Jacare but Moussasi could become a serious countender in 2K17 if he continue his good streak and trust me Moussasi would be a nightmare for the champ.

I really can't imagine bisping extend his winning streak way longer if he face any other Top 5 of the division and moussasi is one of the most dangereous stand up guy out there, and i'm not talking about his ground game that would give trouble for everyone name Jacare or Romero.

Moussasi need to avenge the Urijah Hall lost next and then fight a top 3 countender, or hope a late replacement spot
Sad thing about The Moose is that in order to get to Bisping, he has to get past one of the roid monsters first.

-tim Kennedy
-Urijah Hall
-lyoto machida
-luke rockhold
-Yoel Romero

I think Mousasi has nothing whatsoever for Bisping, so yeah, sure.

He's a big name in Japan, a fight against any former champ(weidman,machida,shogun or rockhold ) could headlined an event

Pretty sure anyone can beat bisping in the first round. No disrespect to bisping but he got a bunch of killers on his trail.

I think Bisping could beat Romero and Weidman to be honest.

His striking is much better.

Hes "supposed" to be fighting a clean Vitor in co main of Manchester card.....stil waiting on bout becoming official.

I could only wish that Hendo does something serious enough in practice to withdraw from title fight---- enter Mousasi.I do see Gegard having his way with Bisping

Back