What's next for Mike Perry?

Jake Ellenberger I reckon will be next..

A loss... A total abandonment by his current fanbase. Some advice on how to be a classy fighter, instead of being a Conor clone. And a new hetero fanbase.

Yup... That covers it.

Pity the poor asshole that the fellas next decide to cling to the scrote of. He will instantly be hated, too.

Great fans you kids are.

After his devestating win on Fox, what will be on his horizon? So far, no human being on earth has proved to be able to beat him in the greatest martial arts competition and he has only faced the best competition imaginable. There have been rumors from the fighter's union that no one wants to have to fight him twice, but I'm not sure how/if that can be written into a contract. Speculation says that fighters would be reluctant to face him because losing to the same guy 6 or 7 times in a row would limit their chances at title contention. Maybe someone with knowledge of legal writing can figure out the ethics involved.
Hahahahahah

His next move is the fucking prelims for the rest of his shitty worthless little waste of a career.

Cant believe he fooled all you bums. Im having so much fun making all you fucking idiots eat shit.

Hahahahahah

His next move is the fucking prelims for the rest of his shitty worthless little waste of a career.

Cant believe he fooled all you bums. Im having so much fun making all you fucking idiots eat shit.
Correction: You're having so much fun talking about Mike Perry in every Mike Perry thread. Glad Mike Perry is giving your life some purpose.

Correction: You're having so much fun talking about Mike Perry in every Mike Perry thread. Glad Mike Perry is giving your life some purpose.
Glad its getting to you so bad. That's my goal.

Sherdog spent forever having fun with this Perry Pussy. Now I'm going to rub it in some dumbasses faces for sure. Im trying to find the best threads to bump atm.

Glad its getting to you so bad. That's my goal.

Sherdog spent forever having fun with this Perry Pussy. Now I'm going to rub it in some dumbasses faces for sure. Im trying to find the best threads to bump atm.
Setting your goals that low is how you feel a sense of accomplishment? Good luck with that. Total boss move typing away and yelling at your computer monitor while Mike Perry and his fans stick their chests out and welcome the next unfortunate soul to step up. True warriors who know no fear.

Setting your goals that low is how you feel a sense of accomplishment? Good luck with that. Total boss move typing away and yelling at your computer monitor while Mike Perry and his fans stick their chests out and welcome the next unfortunate soul to step up. True warriors who know no fear.
Dude all you had to say was your upset and i got under your skin and hurt your feelings.

We all know your triggered. Your doing what i want you to do lol. So carry on. Please add some caps and profanity if you can so I know its working :)

2015-01-29-HumblePie.jpg

That's what's next for him.

Dude all you had to say was your upset and i got under your skin and hurt your feelings.

We all know your triggered. Your doing what i want you to do lol. So carry on. Please add some caps and profanity if you can so I know its working :)
*you're*

Here is that word in a sentence as an example:
You're trying too hard.

Platinum bless

Rizin where he can fight other brawlers like Wanderlei, Baroni, etc.

Possibly the best career move. Would be a pleasure watching him get stomped.

They should sign this guy vs Sage. Two hypetrains colliding.
This is a solid logical match up. Neither are hype trains, but both of these guys would benefit from being matched up.

Sage = clean cut, muscular, no tattoos
Mike = heavily tattooed, shit talker, ultimate power house

It could be sold as a good vs evil fight and we all know the good die young. Platinum bless.

This is a solid logical match up. Neither are hype trains, but both of these guys would benefit from being matched up.

Sage = clean cut, muscular, no tattoos
Mike = heavily tattooed, shit talker, ultimate power house

It could be sold as a good vs evil fight and we all know the good die young. Platinum bless.

Your assessment of this matchup based on muscular physique and tattoos tells me you're clearly a Mensa member

"To be the man, you gotta beat the man!" Alan just beat a very tough mike perry and with that captured the Platinum Belt! All the respect to mike but untill someone defeats Jounan, he is the rightful PLATINUM title belt holder! Give it up for Alan, Platinum, Jouban!
pic06.jpg

War Platty-Jo!

#GUERNICAbless

Back