What's next for Micholas "Micky" Gall?

Threetrees

He/Him
@plutonium
Reaction score
Seriously though

The UFC has something in Gall, but I don't think he's quite reached that arbitrary designation of "UFC level". A bit of good fortune led to a 2-0 record against a reporter and a bum, and he intelligently called his shot against a flawed but well known fighter in Sage and showed that he's at least good enough to exploit bad wrestling and BJJ and has enough power to throw hands if he needs to

A decent prospect, and I'm a sucker for prospect MMA. Lets see if Mickey Gall is decent, or another Amir "ForrestLite" Sadollah

If you're Sean Shelby and the UFC how do you match him going forward? There's no way he gets the Hardy fight unless he wants a long layoff. What LW is a good, but winnable test for Gall in another sink or swim match up
I like the idea of Mitch Clarke if he's still around, but I'm struggling to dig deep and think of good names

Some Botox for that forehead, he's only 24 and has got a hans Moleman forehead. <{clintugh}>

Seriously though

The UFC has something in Gall, but I don't think he's quite reached that arbitrary designation of "UFC level". A bit of good fortune led to a 2-0 record against a reporter and a bum, and he intelligently called his shot against a flawed but well known fighter in Sage and showed that he's at least good enough to exploit bad wrestling and BJJ and has enough power to throw hands if he needs to

A decent prospect, and I'm a sucker for prospect MMA. Lets see if Mickey Gall is decent, or another Amir "ForrestLite" Sadollah

If you're Sean Shelby and the UFC how do you match him going forward? There's no way he gets the Hardy fight unless he wants a long layoff. What LW is a good, but winnable test for Gall in another sink or swim match up
I like the idea of Mitch Clarke if he's still around, but I'm struggling to dig deep and think of good names

I dont wanna hate on the kid, he dealt with the pressure and is decent on the ground...but the ufc wouldnt do him a favour with a top 10 guy...If this was his overall game in the stand up...He shouldnt fight somebody with an average TTD.
2 or 3 more years with a good boxing coach, then he might be ready. He's still young.

I dont wanna hate on the kid, he dealt with the pressure and is decent on the ground...but the ufc wouldnt do him a favour with a top 10 guy...If this was his overall game in the stand up...He shouldnt fight somebody with an average TTD.
2 or 3 more years with a good boxing coach, then he might be ready. He's still young.
Yeah they stumbled onto a guy that could have been a decent prospect with more fights out side the UFC
They're going to have to give him semi-decent guys though, see if he sinks or swims as quickly as possible. Not top 10 obviously, but something that's a test

Yeah they stumbled onto a guy that could have been a decent prospect with more fights out side the UFC
They're going to have to give him semi-decent guys though, see if he sinks or swims as quickly as possible. Not top 10 obviously, but something that's a test

But you know how the ufc plays this game if he loses to hardy he gets someone like stun gun to "rebuild"

Back