Whats next for Leben?

VaPa

White Belt
Reaction score
He is the only fighter I really care for, feel bad for him.

Who he should fight next? Barbarian, Ed Herman? Your thoughts

He really seems like he doesn't have it anymore his Brunson performance was horrendous. Maybe that Vemola fight.

^Vemola would be good
Or feed him some debutant..

WAR CRIPPLER!!

He really seems like he doesn't have it anymore his Brunson performance was horrendous. Maybe that Vemola fight.

Maybe not top 10, but looks like a lot of it was just ring rust. And he's used to guys going all out with him and putting on a show. Came back from all this time to stick-and-move gameplans and that jacked him up.

I heard Maldonado might drop to MW, Leben vs Maldonado would be a fun war. If not Fabio then maybe Jared Hamman? Although I'd hate to see Hamman take a vicious beating for a 3rd time in a row.

Leben and Herman are like brothers. No way they would fight.

retirement.........................................hopefully.

I like Leban a lot too. Can't figure out why he looked so bad. It's was like he was In slow motion. If he performs like that it again it might be time to quit or he may even be cut. To many other good fighters out there that want to be in the UFC.

Fuck it give him Franklin lol , just jokes I'd like to see him rematch Cote or Sakara someone of that level.

Sit at the door and gatekeep until he calls it quits.
Feed him strikers, Cote or Belcher or someone who will stand with him.

Not sure, probably someone ranked fairly low. A fight with Tom Lawlor seems probable.

I don't think i wanna see him fight anyone, his last performance was absolutely dire and painful to watch.

I don't think i wanna see him fight anyone, his last performance was absolutely dire and painful to watch.

He got wrestle fucked pretty hard, but whenever he fights a striker he usually puts on a show.

Back