What's next for Koch?

axecutioner

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Remember when he was supposed to challenge Aldo for his belt? Damn he would have gotten slaughtered. I never really understood the buzz about this guy. Over the past 3 years he's put on nothing but underwhelming performances where he's been on the receiving end of one-sided beat downs.

Hopefully he'll have a better run in Bellator, but Alvarez and Chandler would murk him just as badly there too. Maybe give One FC a shot?

He can fight Barboza if Dunham gets hurt because it's my understanding Dunham has a rib injury and isn't training for that fight yet.

Lol he's 1-1 in the LW division he's not getting cut. He probably fights someone like Rio next.

Wtf man? He's barely 25 and still has time to improve. Especially since he trains in the same gym with Pettis. Stupid thread is stupid.

Loser of Pearson vs Diego, Abel Trujillo

koch needs to fight some tuf contestants, slowly work his hype back up again

His chin is cracked already at such a young age, hell have a few good fights but will never hold a top10 position for long.

TBH I wouldnt be surprised if he gets cut in 4-5 fights.

Wtf man? He's barely 25 and still has time to improve. Especially since he trains in the same gym with Pettis. Stupid thread is stupid.

I believe he does have time top improve, in the midcard of Bellator or One FC.

Tough run of luck for Koch - looks like his confidence will need some re-building after that fight.

Back