Whats next for Khamzat after Leon Scott KO's him?

Notoriouslefthand

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hes will get some Sage Northcutt treatments by Scott. Way too big step up in competion. He has literally never fought anybody with any kind of skill set. Hes done after this one. All his confidence will be flushed down to a toilet.

Put your money where your mouth is. Especially now that leon is an underdog and started as a favourite

Hes will get some Sage Northcutt treatments by Scott. Way too big step up in competion. He has literally never fought anybody with any kind of skill set. Hes done after this one. All his confidence will be flushed down to a toilet.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/12391101/most-ripped-footballer-britain-leon-scott/

SPORT-PREVIEW-Leon-Scott1.jpg

Imagine if this dude was actually a UFC fighter.

Sherdog's homo meter would rise once more.
Sexyama
Sage Northhunk
That boring greek fighter with the long hair they cut

being an MMA fan makes you question your sexuality being part of this community.

Last edited:
Leon “Scott” Edwards
Leon “Fish Eyes” Scott is a less known Mix Martial Artist from Grand Brittain, famous to be insatiable in the art of wining and begging for big fights to no avail. He is most recognized for being on the receiving end of the 3-piece and a soda by the Gamebred fighter in addition to shouting obliteration towards Cowboy Cerrone only to go to full distance with him. He continues on his grinding journey to come up the rankings, but it’s not looking great for him.

Leon “Scott” Edwards
Leon “Fish Eyes” Scott is a less known Mix Martial Artist from Grand Brittain, famous to be insatiable in the art of wining and begging for big fights to no avail. He is most recognized for being on the receiving end of the 3-piece and a soda by the Gamebred fighter in addition to shouting obliteration towards Cowboy Cerrone only to go to full distance with him. He continues on his grinding journey to come up the rankings, but it’s not looking great for him.
If he looked like the real Leon Scott in my post above yours, He would have gotten a title shot 5 fights ago, for reasons mentioned in that same post.

Who the fuck has Liam Scott ever KOd.

Its very unlikely he decisions Hamzat. Theres no reason to believe he would win.

He litteraly KO'd a guy in 8 second lol. Like Khamzat. Let's see what will happen. You could be surprise.

Sage Northcutt was hyped because of his looks more than his fighting. Khamzat is an ugly motherfucker who is hyped because he is 3 fights in and hasn't even been hit yet

Who the fuck has Liam Scott ever KOd.

Its very unlikely he decisions Hamzat. Theres no reason to believe he would win.

Leon also has a 8 second KO in the UFC is the answer to your question.

Baczynski is Meershaerts level, or was at the time.

I really want to see how khamzat responds. this is a huge step up. but he might just like conor. who knows...when conor first came around, everyone was saying, this guy would be too much, that guy would be too much...yet conor ko'd them all. unlike other flash in the pans, like walker for example...if you watched his fights before he game to the ufc, you can clearly see he had no chin. and his ground game is terrible...go watch khamzat..watch all his fights. he dominates everyone in both the standup and ground. so far, he has zero weaknesses.

what I want to see is, how is his cardio...but most of these russian guys have great cardio...aside from zabit. and I want to see how he does against a higher ranked fighter. i have a feeling he's going to win. just my opinion.

Khamzat will retire Leon after he runs thru him. All the Khamzat detractors who are saying Leon is top competition will turn on him once he gets starched I can already see this happening on fight night

I really want to see how khamzat responds. this is a huge step up. but he might just like conor. who knows...when conor first came around, everyone was saying, this guy would be too much, that guy would be too much...yet conor ko'd them all. unlike other flash in the pans, like walker for example...if you watched his fights before he game to the ufc, you can clearly see he had no chin. and his ground game is terrible...go watch khamzat..watch all his fights. he dominates everyone in both the standup and ground. so far, he has zero weaknesses.

what I want to see is, how is his cardio...but most of these russian guys have great cardio...aside from zabit. and I want to see how he does against a higher ranked fighter. i have a feeling he's going to win. just my opinion.

This pretty much, Leon has the ability to take it to the later rounds, that's when it'll be Khamzat's biggest test in the fight, whether he can keep up with Leons, if he passes that with flying colours I'll be fully on the hype train, I've already got one foot on the platform as it is.

Khamzat will retire Leon after he runs thru him. All the Khamzat detractors who are saying Leon is top competition will turn on him once he gets starched I can already see this happening on fight night

I can see it now. Leon was rusty. leon was never that good...blah blah blah.

I can see it now. Leon was rusty. leon was never that good...blah blah blah.

Some are already even saying Leon is not that good or nor a great chellenge stylistically getting a head-start because they know what is about to happen but once he falls on fight night they will throw him under the bus

Back