What's next for Jouban after he defeat that bag tonight?

Summoning

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Jouban make that unknow punching bag Platibum piss blood with kicks to the body.

That was impressive.

I would like to see him agains real competition.

What do you think? Who is next?

I say Matt Brown or Erick Silva.

*First time I have seen Iron Blade post in a long time.

Probably oil his chest down real good. Get it nice and slippery.

<7>

Accepting bums challenges is easy than modeling i guess.

Impressive for sure but he seems chinny. I know perry has big power but Jouban doesn't seem like he reacts well to getting hit and at 170 that's basically an impossible hurdle to surmount at 35

It was a good win but not all that impressive a performance. Some of his combos were nice but I swear he was throwing some shots with his eyes closed and anyone with even a tiny amount of skill in counterpunching would have flattened him.

Olivi interviewed hi afterwards. He said he wants to see a number next to his name, and he wants to fight guys with numbers next to their names, or he'll fight unranked guys if they have good names. Also said to the UFC that he has stepped up every time they have asked him to, and wants to main event a fight night.

After DHK wins later this month, I say pair up Dong and Jouban as a battle of good looking guys in their mid 30s.

He goes home, gets the swelling taken care of (in more ways than one) , rests and goes to a photo shoot and then trains.

winner of Ponzinibbio/Taleb, Erick Silva, Matt Brown, Jack Ellemburguer

Upgrade call from Dana (ranked opponent).

Less likely: upgrade call from Giorgio (better fashion house).

4LyHSrK.jpg

Back