What's next for Josh Koscheck?

MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Josh Koscheck has two fights left on his contract and has wanted to finish them out. Ironically Dana said that he still would like to see him fight after his brutal KO loss to Woodley. It's hard for me to say he should just call it quits because he still can be dangerous and even put up a close fight with Hendricks. With that said his name would make it so he would only be facing top competition which could be dangerous for him at this point. I would like to see him rematch Thiago Alves or maybe face Rich Franklin. Giving him a top level fighter doesn't seem to make sense at this point, but who knows maybe he still can hang.

Hopefully another brutal ko

woodley.koscheck.gif

Koscheck_Thiago.gif

I hope that they feed him to Thatch just to add a well known name on Thatch's resume

Hathaway or Waldburger. His days of fighting top competition should be over.

Rich Franklin? Lol wut.

Hopefully another brutal ko

woodley.koscheck.gif

Koscheck_Thiago.gif

I hope that they feed him to Thatch just to add a well known name on Thatch's resume

And he would beat Thatch imo. Getting KO'd by Robbie Lawler and Woodley are nothing to be ashamed of, or to make someone think they don't have it anymore. He is still one of the best wrestlers at 170. And I'd like to see him fight Kampmann

he had a close match with hendricks, but just couldn't pull it out. wish he would remember that he has a jab and stop head hunting. he sometimes forgets how to fight smart and has fallen in love with his own striking too much.

anyway, too bad he left AKA. not sure he'll ever put together a good camp again.

Rich Franklin? Lol wut.

And he would beat Thatch imo. Getting KO'd by Robbie Lawler and Woodley are nothing to be ashamed of, or to make someone think they don't have it anymore. He is still one of the best wrestlers at 170. And I'd like to see him fight Kampmann

IIRC he looked pretty bad in both of those fights before the knock outs, he struggled to get takedowns (I know both lawler and woodley have very good tdd but kos def looked like he lost a step or two) imo Thatch would stuff a couple takedowns and land a kill shot on Kos in the 1st round, it would be a good matchup for the ufc to hype up Thatch

Thatch would be cool
I got josh "the boss" via ko (slam)

Retirement would be his best option. After his last fight, his health should be his priority.

I want to see Koscheck vs Maia

Kos has been a really quiet guy after the GSP loss from what I recall, weird to see so much hate when he seems to be a lot more relaxed than before.
I've always been a fan though.

I want to see Koscheck vs Maia

Kos has been a really quiet guy after the GSP loss from what I recall, weird to see so much hate when he seems to be a lot more relaxed than before.
I've always been a fan though.

He just hasn't had the media exposure in recent years that he had for his whole career prior to the second GSP fight, don't worry I'm pretty sure he is still the same old douchebag at heart

He has that old man fear in his eyes, he needs to retire.

Back