What's next for Jorge Masvidal?

If I was him, I'd be trying to fight one of the Diaz bros or some older fighter with some clout. He's still a big name, he's older, no need to fight some up and comer.

Going back to being journeyman.
Only sheeps thought he became something special after two lucky wins.
almost 20 years here and still manage to be a hateful turd,stay salty my friend.

IMO his only fights are Colby or the loser of Leon/Nate. Those would make him the most $ as they are the highest ranked fighters who he has beef with and want to fight him.

After being dominated by Usman during both fights and at age 36 what's next for Masvidal, a guy who's 50 fights into his professional career at 35-15.
A rematch with Ray in someone’s backyard.

I got Ray via KO this time. Suburb-Haysus’s chin is cracked.

After being dominated by Usman during both fights and at age 36 what's next for Masvidal, a guy who's 50 fights into his professional career at 35-15.
Trilogy Fight and 4th fight too

Attachments

• masdivaltowels.png
    masdivaltowels.png
    654.3 KB · Views: 2
Win against a Current Top 10 Welterweight is a start, which he does not have.

Defend or vacate BMF. #CSO

If Colby truly fights Usman next and loses - that's the right fight for both. But if he's looking for something in the meantime... maybe a rematch with Till at MW? Cause there's no real money fights around and all the cool fights at WW - like Vicente Luque - would be guaranteed Ls for low reward.

Feed him to Colby so Colby can retire him. Jorge really believed his own hype, when in reality he wasn't that great.

He needs to sit back and try to get another money fight with de Diaz bros, he is too old for another run, if he tries to keep going he is going to end up like Tony.

He's still a draw, plenty of fights to make.
He could fight Nick Diaz or a rematch against his brother.

dude just got baptized . he needs to find jesus first

ezgif-com-gif-maker-13.gif

marty bless

Nick or Nate is my guess. But who knows. He dosen't have a lot of time left so he needs to take the fights sooner rather than later if he wants them.

Back