What's next for Johnny Bedford?

Judoxing

Red Belt
Reaction score
I've been a big fan of Johnny Bedford since his stint on TUF 14, and so far he's had two very impressive (and one-sided) performances in the UFC, with TKOs of top 10 Flyweight Louis Gaudinot, and TUF Brazil competitor Marcos Vinicius. Now that Bedford is back in action, I'd love to see him get a step up in competition and fight someone with a good streak going.
Personally, I'd like to see him fight Assuncao or Mizugaki, or if they want to give him a bigger step up, Scott Jorgenson or Brad Pickett.
What do you guys think?

They seem quick to give these newcomers to the division a big leap in competition now and again, so of who's available, why not see what Bedfords really made of - Scotty Jorgensen, for me.

They seem quick to give these newcomers to the division a big leap in competition now and again, so of who's available, why not see what Bedfords really made of - Scotty Jorgensen, for me.

I like this match up too, Jorgensen vs Bedford.

Hey guys, I heard he was the tallest bantomweight in the UFC.

Garza and Roop dropping? Another Corey Hill incident waiting to happen.

Bedford is a joke

He got beat by a Flyweight on TUF (Dodson)

And 1 of his 2 UFC wins is against a Flyweight

He's in the lowest weight class he can be in and he's massive compared to his opponents, I want to see him get tooled by Faber

Back