What's next for Gatekeeper Cerrone ?

He looked 100 years old vs Gaethje and seems very fragile up top since Till broke his nose. People have been talking about Cowboy retiring for close to 5 years now and he still keeps coming back, and now he's got that Conor shine, so I wouldn't say retire, but taking on lower ranked guys - maybe more pillow fisted wrestler types - and less frequently could be the route.

5 fights a year vs top guys, like he just did, is much too insane and nobody's gonna care when his brain's complete mush. There's no value in marking out for your own gimmick like that, even if it pleases your ego a lot.

Red Goof should let him do whatever he wants. If Donald wants to fight, let him fight. He might not be able to compete with the top of the Division, but he can still put on good shows versus decent mid-range fighters.

probably a 10-15 ranked guy who is coming up... like another aaron hernandez type dude.

I just hope Cerrone's stock has dropped enough after his embarrassing loss that those awful fucking P3 Protein commercials go away.

I actually think he could be the guy that just beat Pettis. That said he needs to heal his body. Come back end of the year! Also stylistically why not do him vs. Gregor Gillespie they both need to rest their brains

Back