What's next for Dominick Reyes?

He should drop to MW. His frame is pretty small compared to most LHW.

Should he move up to Heavyweight or wait for a chance to fight Ion Cuțelaba?
Heavyweight?! Or did you mean Middleweight? How bad do you want the dude to get hurt?

Either this or PFL.

What safe LHW fight? At this point even the likes of Cutelaba and Nzechukwu probably dismantles him.

People have already said it but Gus could be the perfect matchup, although I rather see both guys retire .

Gus doesn't have very much power in his hands and has looked like dogshit and honestly Reyes probably wants it a a lot more than Gus does nowadays.

Either this or PFL.

What safe LHW fight? At this point even the likes of Cutelaba and Nzechukwu probably dismantles him.
Have him fight Gustaffson for the WMF belt (washed mother fucker belt).

Loser retires. Winner also retires.

He should retire/fight other shells of themselves like Gus/Shogun etc.

Should he move up to Heavyweight or wait for a chance to fight Ion Cuțelaba?
Jon is the one who's moving up to HW, Stop coping, also Reyes moving up? are you high or something? Why Sherdog threads never be serious in anything they say at most times? like ffs, I think Reyes vs Gus would be good, but it'll be sad cause something's gotta give, also after the last event of Lewis vs Spivak which got cancelled then it happened to be Ion vs Kennedy to be main event and Ion lost, I think Ion may get cut cause he is 1-5-(1), so I'd maybe say Reyes vs Phillipe Lins and Gustafsson vs Ed Herman, and lastly, F*@k Jon Jones.

Have him fight Gustaffson for the WMF belt (washed mother fucker belt).

Loser retires. Winner also retires.
Tony and Diaz were the ones that should've also fought for that belt when they fought, and for Gus vs Reyes, it would be a good matchup, but it'll be sad cause something's gotta give, so I'd maybe say Reyes vs Phillipe Lins and Gustafsson vs Ed Herman.

Is he still training with his brother? Maybe a switch of camps and a rematch with Chris Weidman could be good for him. If Weidman KOs him we know Dom is done for good.

He need a step down in competition. He's gotta fight a few outside top 15 opponents and get back to winning.

He need a step down in competition. He's gotta fight a few outside top 15 opponents and get back to winning.
Yeah, exactly what I was saying, when fighters lose a lot, they definitely need to step down in competition, like C'mon, he ain't going nowhere, and lastly, he lost to guys who are absolute killers and hit like trucks, Jan, Jiri and Spann, also Ryan Spann is too damn powerful, Especially when he's in "Training Mode" So Imagine KO'ing someone with a Jab? it's not only cause Reyes is chinny from the damage that he took from his last 2 fights with Jan and Jiri before Spann, but also cause Spann really hits that hard I think, he's coming from Fortis MMA, where it has guys who KO people with Jabs, we need to remember Mohammed Usman KO'ing Zac Pauga with a Jab, also this gym has guys like: Alonzo Menifield, Geoff Neal, Kennedy Nzechukwu, Abdul Razak Alhassan...etc of these guys.

Reactions: JKS
Luke Rockhold or Ankalaev for title.

No, just joking ).

Back