What's next for Cowboy?

Will he be just remembered for this devastating loss from now on? When you lose to Conor, that's usually what people will remember you for. Will Cowboy be able to shake this off him? Will he still be a marketable journeyman in the game?
Look at his record for his last 10 fights.

You misunderstood me. I am only comparing the two fighters Conor beat, Eddie and now Cowboy. Cowboy has a win over Eddie and Conor destroyed both men. Cowboy IMO when he fought Eddie was and maybe still is the better fighter.
And what he is saying is last night's cowboy loses to Eddie

And what he is saying is last night's cowboy loses to Eddie
How do you know? Eddie Alvarez is not 170...isnt that good today either. He is squeaking by in ONE. Cerrone made it through a fight with Robbie Lawler I wont be quick to say Eddie Alvarez can at 170

How do you know? Eddie Alvarez is not 170...isnt that good today either. He is squeaking by in ONE. Cerrone made it through a fight with Robbie Lawler I wont be quick to say Eddie Alvarez can at 170
Re watch the fight from last night. Cowboy quit as soon as he got hit. Also look at his record over his last 10 fights

Re watch the fight from last night. Cowboy quit as soon as he got hit. Also look at his record over his last 10 fights
Bro, Donald lost to Tony Ferguson, Justin Gaethje, and Conor Mcgregor his last 3 fights. Are these guys bums? He previously destroyed Alex Hernandez and Al Iquinta last year, and Mike Perry just a year before...are these guys bums? If they are how does Eddie today do against Mike Perry, Hernandez and Al?

Last edited:
You misunderstood me. I am only comparing the two fighters Conor beat, Eddie and now Cowboy. Cowboy has a win over Eddie and Conor destroyed both men. Cowboy IMO when he fought Eddie was and maybe still is the better fighter.

In short the destruction of Cowboy with a shoulder shrug was more impressive than Alvarez.

I misunderstood you because you made an incorrect statement, "best Conor...ever seen" that I highlighted and corrected. It's all good now <Gordonhat>

Bro, Donald lost to Tony Ferguson, Justin Gaethje, and Conor Mcgregor his last 3 fights. Are these guys bums? He previously destroyed Alex Hernandez and Al Iquinta last year, and Mike Perry just a year before...are these guys bums? If they are how does Eddie today do against Mike Perry, Hernandez and Al?
What's cerrones record in his last 10 fights?

What's cerrones record in his last 10 fights?
Look, I will let this explain it to you so we dont keep going back and forth on this topic. Time stamped for your convenience so I dont have to list 10 killer names good old Luke will for you.

Last edited:
Ok. Thank you Platinum Sherdog Member of the year.

giphy.gif

Look, I will let this explain it to you so we dont keep going back and forth on this topic. Time stamped for your convenience so I dont have to list 10 killer names good old Luke will for you.

No matter how you cut it, he lost 6 of his last 10 fights. He's not a stepping stone to greatness, a win over cowboy isn't as meaningful as it is being marketing now Conor took him out.

He needs to give dat nose and chin a break, dudes been battered in 3 straight outings, probably a notch or two down in competition.
<Fedor23>

Will he be just remembered for this devastating loss from now on? When you lose to Conor, that's usually what people will remember you for. Will Cowboy be able to shake this off him? Will he still be a marketable journeyman in the game?
Some Cowboy stats for ya:

Some Cowboy stats for ya:

Hmmm... most of those records are because he simply fights so much... I guess you could give him props for that. But if it amounts to never holding a belt, and getting destroyed in 40 seconds, that's what people will remember more, fair or not fair.

Hmmm... most of those records are because he simply fights so much... I guess you could give him props for that. But if it amounts to never holding a belt, and getting destroyed in 40 seconds, that's what people will remember more, fair or not fair.
He's old as fuck.
Everyone will get destroyed in rnd 1 if they keep fighting past their prime - see BJ and Fedor as a great examples.

Back