Whats next for Brandon Vera?

He needs to ask for X number of fights a year or out of his contract. They can't keep not giving fights.

One was tweeting out what country should Vera fight for the title in

Still a big Vera fan. Hard to see him having a big career resurgence at this point but his fight with Shogun not too long ago was great. I still think he's best at HW and that's where I'd rather see him fight.

Heh, he was soft as hell at LHW. What he should have done is MW. Now he should probably just retire.

What a bust.

I disagree, he seemed strong at HW. Randy and Sylvia wall and stalled him from what I recall but I don't think he was badly out muscled. Just needed a different game plan and to use angles better and not get stuck on the cage.

He needs to go IGF and challenge the winner of the IGF tournament.

haven't heard his name in forever.

and I'd be lying if I said I cared.

I disagree, he seemed strong at HW. Randy and Sylvia wall and stalled him from what I recall but I don't think he was badly out muscled.

Kongo and (definitely) King Mo would do the same to him in Bellator. He better stay in OneFC.

Kongo and (definitely) King Mo would do the same to him in Bellator. He better stay in OneFC.

Yeah King Mo would you're right about that lol. Kongo would probably too but I can see that going either way really. Kongo would be the favorite but Vera can scrap.

Back