What's next for Aleksei Oleynik?

Hardy will smoke him pretty easily
Probably. But Oleinik is a crafty veteran with a good submission game. Exactly the kind of opponent Hardy needs to fight.

Shut yer whore mouth!

Now that Dad-bod Kelly is gone the Ezekiel choke guy carries the banner for us old fuck boomers.
Chill bro, sounding like you d like to bathe those old balls in your mouth...lol

You play pretty loose with your use of the word "obvious". I can smell the butthurt from here.
Not at all. Werdum looked like absolute dog shit and has no business being in the UFC anymore. But you specifically mentioning BJJ champs shows a bias against BJJ, even if not necessarily for sambo.

I say give him Volkov next

I was very impressed by him. he's and older guy but he looked to be in great shape.

I'd forget about him fighting for a title, lets keep him in winnable fights against lower ranked guys.

TITLESHOT!!!
He will destroy Stipe with his club punches.

The Boa Constrictor will easily Ezekiel Hardy out

In Russia, a different attitude to the fighting, there it is not entirely business. Oleynik will not fight with the Russians or with his teammates. Volkov, Abdurakhmanov, Pavlovich from Russia. Hardy, JDS, Orlovsky is his teammates. If Oleinik is offered one of these people, he will ask for another rival. Oleynik is already an old fighter and now he is on a series of victories. He deserves to fight a famous fighter. Ideal for him is a fight with Derrick Lewis.

Werdum would eat guys like him for breakfast about 4 years ago.

giphy.gif

That was an ugly freaking fight. Werdum looked like he hadn't trained in 2 years, and still almost beat oleynik. Neither man belongs in the UFC at this point, imo.
How many hws belong tho? 7?

Make him fight Ngannou for the lolz. But seriously him vs Latifi is a good fight

Back