What's next for Aleksei Oleynik?

Bocgam

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Resilient, driven son of a gun. Can't help but root for him.

Signed an eight fight contract extension in 2018. Three fights left on that contract?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

That was an ugly freaking fight. Werdum looked like he hadn't trained in 2 years, and still almost beat oleynik. Neither man belongs in the UFC at this point, imo.

Really respecting Oleinik. He moved to the USA few years ago and is taking all this punishment just to provide a better life for his Family. He has the biggest Heart in the UFC. Give him 3 washed out cans and let him collect the paychecks peacefully.

“In two or three months, I would have become very nervous,” Oleinik told MatchTV (via Bloody Elbow). “I don’t have money now. I already borrowed 15-17 thousand dollars. Therefore, if there were no fights, it would be problematic.”

Lots of love for Oleinik.
Whats next for him? Propably getting slept by some power puncher sadly.

He looked great and werdum looked like shite

Blagoy or Shamil or even somehow ranked higher like Rozenstruik

Saying a Sambo fighter will be "taking care of more ADCC and IBJJF champions" was an obvious attempt to discredit their grappling

no it wasn’t. He was saying Olyniek takes care of them in an mma fight. You’re reaching, which means you must be a bjj guy who’s upset Werdum lost.

Back