What's next for Alan Jouban?

C

copyandpasteguy

Alan Jouban is a fun fighter I am looking forward to seeing who he goes against next.

A lot of options at welterweight. It's fight night so I should calm down a bit. But I hope to see him against a good fighter he isn't getting any younger at 35 years old.

Last edited by a moderator:
He stays where he's at and your wife/gf/mother/sister continue thinking about him while they have whatever gross hillbilly on top of them.

Kamaru Usman, Sergio Moraes, Gunnar Nelson

I thought Jouban was in deep shit when he was wobbling there in the first round.
We saw now for sure, but as I suspected in his fight vs Roberts, that Perry has deficiencies in his stand-up defense and Perry has no set ups other then stalking, a few feints, and some standard kicks. Now I see why Platinum's striking coach was giving him hell during the practice session the UFC put out there on Youtube.
Platinum could not do a damn thing in the 3rd round looked like a beaten man!!!

Jouban Bless?

wasn't he already booked to fight Taleb prior yo his injury?
Right. Taleb was scheduled to meet Jouban in the main card of UFC FN 90 in July but he was forced to withdraw from the fight after suffering an injury to his groin.

Kamaru Usman, Sergio Moraes, Gunnar Nelson

I like all 3 choices Gunnar up 1st with his Conor clone style only with a real ground game Moraes next then Usman.

Back