"Whats my name?!" - Kamaru Usman

Like you’d know. Look me up when you get promoted. There are a few of us up here though. So give me the heads up when you come by. I’ll smile and wave.

giphy.gif
I cannot hear you. Autistic screeching from palookaville doesnt carry up here.

I cannot hear you. Autistic screeching from palookaville doesnt carry up here.

Pardon. I can’t hear you over the sound of my own awesomeness?

I'd call him Woodley, just to piss everyone off.

Last edited:
Usman and Askren welcome to wrastling snoredom era LW is already dominated by a wrastler UFC plse get rid of these wrastlers snoozing people to Death.
How about you get rid of yourself.
I mean that in the most polite manner, you can switch to viewing kickboxing. Glory has awesome strikers.
This reminds me of when the gracies first came on the scene and the hillbillies in the crowd just boo’ed away when they subed people easily and most the audience didnt know what happened and called it fixed.

If boxing/kickboxing still bores u, then maybe combat sports arent for u. Youtube a compilation of street fights, or view WWE where they rehearse to entertain the audience.

cheers :)

How about you get rid of yourself.
I mean that in the most polite manner, you can switch to viewing kickboxing. Glory has awesome strikers.
This reminds me of when the gracies first came on the scene and the hillbillies in the crowd just boo’ed away when they subed people easily and most the audience didnt know what happened and called it fixed.

If boxing/kickboxing still bores u, then maybe combat sports arent for u. Youtube a compilation of street fights, or view WWE where they rehearse to entertain the audience.

cheers :)

Lets restrict the convo to Snoozeman, Covington, Askren.
These are blanketiers in instead of true Mixed martial artists.
We pay good money to see some exciting fights instead of guys going to just fight safe all the time and lay and pray on people.
Its good that u enjoy men laying on men doing no damage what so ever.
Shit is wack plus comparing Royce in the earlier days who was subbing people left right was way more fun than watching these three above fight.

We pay good money to see some exciting fights instead of guys going to just fight safe all the time and lay and pray on people.
Its good that u enjoy men laying on men doing no damage whatsoever.
Shit is wack plus comparing Royce in the earlier days who was subbing people left right was way more fun than watching these three above fight.
Askren does no damage? You have no idea what you're talking about...

He TKO'ed the ONE FC champ in his debut via punches. Suzuki was knocking out LHWs until he decided to cut down in weight. So you can't call him physically weak either.

Askren Also TKO'd the bellator champ in the first round into a bloody face.

Defended both 4 times each... That's literally the single best feat/accomplishment/resume anyone has today outside the UFC, and it's not even close.

Askren finished 12 of his 19 wins, so even statistics say you're full of shit.

You're probably one of those guys who thinks Robbie made his own arm go limp. That magic feint right there...

Royce was submitting everyone left and right cause nobody knew shit about bjj going against him, suddenly now everyone and their mama almost has a bjj black belt in the UFC. People were booing Royce for the exact same reason you're criticizing one of NCAA's most decorated wrestlers of all time. pure ignorance...

Best made fight in ages. Goosebumps the size of golfballs,boys.

Usman is the epitome of cringe. He and Askren couldn't make a bigger contrast... Askren is so cool and collected, everything's casual, nothing's too serious. He finds the humor in every situation and just acts naturally. Usman is self-conscious, stiff as a board, always playing the alpha male, trying to intimidate everybody. Must be mentally exhausting to live some BS persona day in day out.

Its good that u enjoy men laying on men doing no damage what so ever.

Askren is actually exciting, his pace and creativity are awesome to watch. Colby's pretty entertaining out there too, he's relentless and always looks like he's having a blast.

Back