Whats my bodyfat percentage? (pics)

babyjay

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
2019-08-06 18.50.17.jpg 2019-12-29 18.51.09.jpg 2019-12-29 18.50.37.jpg 2019-12-29 18.49.28.jpg

First two pics was about a year and a half ago. Last two are current. Im guessing i was about 22 to 25% last year, and maybe 18 to 20 % now? I dont think the body calipers are acurate nor the weigh machines at the gym. I didnt do anything crazy. My snack attacks in the evening are reduced to salads and mini wheat cereal, and burpees here and there. My workouts are 30 min. Mon to friday. Example squats 3 sets of 5. 1 set of amrap and amrap chins and dips. Thats it. 40+ years old.

sorry no nudes

Last edited:
Well, you're somewhere between 1% and 100%. That's for sure.

0_k9bDwTaFa9TVO6jV.jpg

I'd guess you're right. About 20%, maybe a little under. You'll look good after a cut.

Somewhere between Mike Chang and Jason Blaha.

View attachment 714947 View attachment 714949 View attachment 714951 View attachment 714953

First two pics was about a year and a half ago. Last two are current. Im guessing i was about 22 to 25% last year, and maybe 18 to 20 % now? I dont think the body calipers are acurate nor the weigh machines at the gym. I didnt do anything crazy. My snack attacks in the evening are reduced to salads and mini wheat cereal, and burpees here and there. My workouts are 30 min. Mon to friday. Example squats 3 sets of 5. 1 set of amrap and amrap chins and dips. Thats it. 40+ years old.

sorry no nudes

Can we talk about how much of a manlet you clearly are? Dude you look like a swole midget.

Bout 15% would be my guess, cant tell cuz no legs. 18-20% would be almost no clear muscle defenition

15% is low based on the pics unless your legs are very oddly lean. I think your guess of 18 is close if not correct. I'd guess 17 plus or minus a percent if I were betting.

I never understood why it matters. Unless you either 1) is gonna compete in a weight class, 2) is a actor playing a shredded person, or 3) you are into the "sport" where you pose and flex on a stage, wearing panties smaller then what my girlfriend uses...

Bodyfat should be low on you list of why you train.

1) health
2) performance
3) weight

Those matters..

Good looks is a positive side effect from the training. Not the goal.

I never understood why it matters. Unless you either 1) is gonna compete in a weight class, 2) is a actor playing a shredded person, or 3) you are into the "sport" where you pose and flex on a stage, wearing panties smaller then what my girlfriend uses...

Bodyfat should be low on you list of why you train.

1) health
2) performance
3) weight

Those matters..

Good looks is a positive side effect from the training. Not the goal.

It's not your goal, but it is lots of people's goal, or at least one of them. It's not up to other people to tell someone what their goal is.

Having said that, asking what their body fat on a forum is stupid. No one can give an accurate answer.

It's not your goal, but it is lots of people's goal, or at least one of them. It's not up to other people to tell someone what their goal is.

Having said that, asking what their body fat on a forum is stupid. No one can give an accurate answer.

True. That last post was a bit douche. Sorry about that

Back