What's left for Ronda?

Maxi157

White Belt
Reaction score
Supposing she beats Bethe. Then takes out Meisha for a 3rd time which I don't really want to see, I'd wish Meisha really trained in judo and waited a year to fight Ronda but she needs the pay day. But after that what really does a Ronda fight have to offer in the UFC, no one is coming up that looks capable of doing anything to her, Holm looked weak still if she'd of knocked out any of her two opponents that of been a anticipated fight but now it's not. Maybe a Cat rematch since she is tough and could hang longer the second time. But is it really a headline card fight? Pena has work to do and Cyborg will never make weight it's just to hard she can only hope that Ronda will get so irritated at her this weekend she'll agree to a 140 fight, but really Ronda is so far superior to her division it's not even funny. I mean watching the Tate/Eye fight you just think neither can challenge Ronda. I get Ronda is trailblazing and setting WMMA up for life but I want to see her really get challenged. Id love it if she called out Bosch or Emane or a judo player she lost to and said get ready and get in the cage and avenge that judo loss. The men's division it's constant great fight possibilities and no one is a clear cut dominant champion, Mighty Mouse is getting their Jones pretty much was there but that's changed now, so lots of story lines, but Ronda really had to stretch the Bethe fight to make it watchable, the Dad issue and if she Waited Bethe wouldn't be undefeated, cat, Tate and maybe Mcmann would've taken that 0 from her. So beyond Cyborg. WhT do you think she should do?

She already beat the judoka she lost to in the olympics... twice.

Aside from McMann/Zingano rematch and Cyborg, there is nothing left. She can maul those 3 and retire undefeated and go make movies

becoming a well rounded fighter in a division that matters

She already beat the judoka she lost to in the olympics... twice.

Aside from McMann/Zingano rematch and Cyborg, there is nothing left. She can maul those 3 and retire undefeated and go make movies

...but she can't fucking act. And she's not movie star pretty.

I think her best option is to punch out a couple of kids, and train them to be the next ...whatever the hell she is.

Lose title.
Rematch, win title.
Retire, then come back from retirement to regain her title.
Just like that!!

Keep winning an trying to set records that will never be broken

But she wants to retire undefeated I could see stepping away then come back to fight the new champ or a super fight with Carano. Not really any must see fights though.

...but she can't fucking act. And she's not movie star pretty.

I think her best option is to punch out a couple of kids, and train them to be the next ...whatever the hell she is.

True, but neither can Jai Courtney and he is still getting roles for some reason

I am guessing more fights, more money, maybe even some more bit pats in crappy films.

But she wants to retire undefeated I could see stepping away then come back to fight the new champ or a super fight with Carano. Not really any must see fights though.

Plenty. She's only #4 on the P4P list. She should keep fighting til she's #1 with most UFC title defenses beating Silva's record, as well as all major UFC records - shortest fight time, fastest KO, fastest sub, most "of the night" bonuses etc., winning all the ESPYs for best athlete, best fighter etc. get all major media outlets to push her as "MOST DOMINANT ATHLETE EVER/WILL BEAT ANY MALE BOXER AND 99% MALE FIGHTER" constantly down everyone's throats, get Anita Sarkeesian and all her feminist buddies to declare a female as the greatest athlete of all time, appear as badass men-beating character in a dozen AAA movies and video games per year, have dozens of A-level male athletes constantly tweeting about how she'd own their asses, and doing all that while dodging Cyborg at 140lbs.

Rustling Maximus

Mcmann and zingano rematches and holly holm ( dont understand why people are shitting on her)

Cyborg if possible

Why not just start a 145 female weight class and let cyborg smash there then maybe Ronda would take the challenge being she wouldn't be the main female in the UFC. I used to doubt the fear of Cyborg but it's becoming clear the UFC is trying to keep her away. I'm not picking one over the other or a side is just want The best female MMA fighter to actually beat the best female MMA fighters or stop saying she is the #4 P4P fighter, I get 5 pounds is a lot in weight cutting but Ronda fought in judo at 70 Kg. which is 154 and she cut to get there. But 135 what is there for her? Nothing headlining.

Why is it so hard to believe that someone else could earn a rematch? Or that Holm and Pena could put on spirited performances to open some eyes? Heck, even Nunes, Eye, and Reneau could go on a 2,3 fight run and earn a shot at some point.

I like holm but she's not ready she can't knock out she looks timid and Ronda would overwhelm her, but maybe it's a decoy cause if you watch Holms pre UFC fights she was knocking people out, if that holly came in it'd be a good one.

Destroy and humiliate Bethe, Meisha 3, Zingano 2, Holm, then Cyborg for retirement fight, tell the doubters to get fucked, then retire undefeated as undispite female GOAT and make terrible movies for millions

Destroy and humiliate Bethe, Meisha 3, Zingano 2, Holm, then Cyborg for retirement fight, tell the doubters to get fucked, then retire undefeated as undispite female GOAT and make terrible movies for millions

Agree maybe throw in Pena also so she can't complain she never got a shot.

Back