What's happening at JACKSONTWINK?

Blanqa Blanqua

Sherdog God Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
aye guys, I been out of touch for a bit.

Anyway, today I just thinking, what happened to the great fight camp Jacksonwink? at one point last year they had a shocking record, and no real up and coming prospects or converts coming to join em. Is that still the case? Other than the ageing couple Jon Jones and Holy Holms?

Or has the sport killer's camp been killed?

USADA killed them

jones snitched everyone out.
maxresdefault.jpg

Last I remember he was promoting cheap one on one training sessions with Holly I think?

I wouldn't be surprised if its related to Jon's required continuing cooperation with USADA and the substantial assistance rule (ie, the snitch clause).

They never heard of the phrase "Loyalty over Money"

They never heard of the phrase "Loyalty over Money"

imagine ditching cowboy because you think MIKE PERRY is gonna make more money long term, and then cowboy gets to fight conor LOL

Turned into Jackson’sTwinks

<6>

Anyway, today I just thinking, what happened to the great fight camp Jacksonwink? at one point last year they had a shocking record, and no real up and coming prospects or converts coming to join em. Is that still the case? Other than the ageing couple Jon Jones and Holy Holms?

I heard Diego Sanchez, GSP and Keith Jardine used to train there.

I’ve always thought that Greg Jackson was a good tactical game planner on how to exploit the rules to win a fight..

I never thought they were a good coach for a development stand point. All their top talents were not homegrown talents but fighters that they poach and help them win decisions.

EDIT: I take nothing away from Greg Jackson though, he’s a great game planner and has very high IQ for the fight game. He helps fighters put everything together. Just average technique development — not a good place for young fighters to develop their base skills.

Last edited:

Simple.
Only ONE of their fighters is allowed to cheat.DDBCEB01-FF03-4E83-9814-B24E2076C32B.jpeg4E039EF0-0986-4D61-8AD1-EB9264E06422.jpeg

Back