What's going to happen with Aldo, McGregor, Holloway . . .

BLACKWOLF

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
My prediction on what happens with this shit show saga;

>Aldo stripped of belt, Holloway defends the undisputed strap against Frankie and loses the belt to Frankie.

>Aldo beats Khabib in a contender match but then loses again to Conor.

>Aldo returns to 145 and dusts off Frankie again with relative ease.

And 18-24 months later we're right back to where we are now.

I'd love to see Aldo vs Khabib but Aldo needs to defend the title against Max before going up.

fPI54a.gif

I'd love to see Aldo vs Khabib but Aldo needs to defend the title against Max before going up.

Nobody gets Aldo down and Khabib's striking is way too sloppy to give Aldo any issues, but I could be wrong it's an interesting fight for sure

New owners get furious and they fire Holloway, Tony, Khabib, Aldo and Conor. They all join Bellator. Platinum Mike Perry becomes the FW and LW champ in UFC.

Nobody gets Aldo down and Khabib's striking is way too sloppy to give Aldo any issues, but I could be wrong it's an interesting fight for sure
The size difference man, Khabib is bigger than Aldo. Would be interesting to see if his godly TDD holds up. I do pick Aldo though but he has to be extremely careful and NOT throw leg-kicks.

The first part is possible but can't see the 2nd part. If Aldo goes to LW surely he gets a title shot the same as Conor was meant to with RdA.
Aldo just needs to do to Conor what Conor did to Nate in the 2nd fight. Aldos leg kicks are much better than Conors.

My prediction on what happens with this shit show saga;

>Aldo stripped of belt, Holloway defends the undisputed strap against Frankie and loses the belt to Frankie.

>Aldo returns to 145 and dusts off Frankie again with relative ease.

And 18-24 months later we're right back to where we are now.

This scenario is probably the least realistic anyone could come up with.

Back