International Whats going on with CNN?

As usual, you completely avoid and deflect from the fact that segregating according to voting demographics places you in a vehemently gun-grabbing, 1st Amendment hating group.

How do you figure?

How do you figure?

Well, you are Jewish, aren't you? According to your master plan, like goes with like. And Jews as a group are some of the biggest and most well funded gun control advocates in America today.

That leaves you with race, which you can't use as your dividing metric because that would have to include Mexicans, East Indians, and a whole lot of Europeans who promote pretty strict attitudes when it comes to hate speech laws and restricting firearm ownership.

You openly call for segregating Mexicans, Blacks, and minorities because you think their voting demographics are representative of how they, as a group, want to be governed. That's fine, except the bad news for you is that Jews vote along those same lines, and you would be segregated right along with them.

Well, you are Jewish, aren't you? According to your master plan, like goes with like. And Jews as a group are some of the biggest and most well funded gun control advocates in America today.

That leaves you with race, which you can't use as your dividing metric because that would have to include Mexicans, East Indians, and a whole lot of Europeans who promote pretty strict attitudes when it comes to hate speech laws and restricting firearm ownership.

You openly call for segregating Mexicans, Blacks, and minorities because you think their voting demographics are representative of how they, as a group, want to be governed. That's fine, except the bad news for you is that Jews vote along those same lines, and you would be segregated right along with them.

That's what you're not getting. The racial division will happen naturally. No coercion, gas chambers, or ethnic cleansing necessary. Hence my last post to you and the picture of the libertarian convention. Notice anything in the photo? Almost all of them were fucking Huuuuuuuwhite. That happened organically... and not by coincidence. The POCs in that convention and in a libertarian secession movement will just naturally be the minorities again. Not a problem.

So no it doesn't necessarily work against me, because most jews aren't libertarian oriented (your Dave smiths, Peter Schiffs, and Rothards excluded). Now if the seceding libertarian-type state also establishes a rule on immigration with regard to maintaining a super-majority white population, and I don't make the cut off.... That's also fine, I still have a place to go to if no other place was welcoming. Caucasians won't.

Last edited:
That's what you're not getting. The racial division will happen naturally. No coercion, gas chambers, or ethnic cleansing necessary. Hence my last post to you and the picture of the libertarian convention. Notice anything in the photo? Almost all of them were fucking Huuuuuuuwhite. That happened organically... and not by coincidence. The POCs in that convention and in a libertarian secession movement will just naturally be the minorities again. Not a problem.

So no it doesn't necessarily work against me, because most jews aren't libertarian oriented (your Dave smiths, Peter Schiffs, and Rothards excluded). Now if the seceding libertarian-type state also establishes a rule on immigration with regard to maintaining a super-majority white population, and I don't make the cut off.... That's also fine, I still have a place to go to if no other place was welcoming.

So what all this boils down to is that you expect a tiny portion of the white population to secede and form their own government, and, fingers crossed, hopefully they will include you.

And where are they going to secede to? Are they going to overthrow the US government that is currently in place, or do you think the status quo is just going to gift them some piece of land somewhere?

So what all this boils down to is that you expect a tiny portion of the white population to secede and form their own government, and, fingers crossed, hopefully they will include you.

Pretty much, so it kind of makes it hard for me to be "calling for" it, huh? Frankly, I find it better than the bloodbath that'll happen if we try to stay together for the next several decades. Your other questions, respectfully, are silly, trivial, and just conjecture on top of speculation.... no different, in fact, than the "But but who will build the roads?" when we talked about a stateless society.

They are probably jealous of Fox News's ratings and figure that becoming more like state run TV will give them a boost.

Pretty much, so it kind of makes it hard for me to be "calling for" it, huh? Frankly, I find it better than the bloodbath that'll happen if we try to stay together for the next several decades. Your other questions, respectfully, are silly, trivial, and just conjecture on top of speculation.... no different, in fact, than the "But but who will build the roads?" when we talked about a stateless society.

You only find my questions trivial because any attempt to actually examine what you are talking about in any sort or real-world detail reveals holes and contradictions. It's like someone saying they want to be a surgeon, without having the slightest clue as to what the actual procedures of an operation are.

Honestly though, how the hell do you throw around the word cuck so often on these forums considering the last few replies you've given me?

Last edited:
The thing that bothers me about the news is it's just 24/7 Trump. Turn on CNN or MSNBC for an hour. You will get 59 minutes of talking about Trump. It doesn't matter what day, what week, what month, or what's happening in the world. Just all Trump, all day. Isn't there other stuff happening in the world??

CNN sucks.

20170629edsuc-a.jpg

The thing that bothers me about the news is it's just 24/7 Trump. Turn on CNN or MSNBC for an hour. You will get 59 minutes of talking about Trump. It doesn't matter what day, what week, what month, or what's happening in the world. Just all Trump, all day. Isn't there other stuff happening in the world??
They curated the addiction and manufacture the drug to supply the fix. Not much to be surprised about and much like any addiction, doses increase overtime chasing that righteous indignation and morally superior high.

Yeah I happened to watched not too long ago right after the Syria announcement. I think it was that Cuomo douche that was literally fuming with anger and so incensed that we will be involved in one less pointless war. It's amazing how clearly I now can see that it was all fake outrage about the Bush wars and Gitmo while hyping and promoting that stuff and the Patriot Act.

Yeah I happened to watched not too long ago right after the Syria announcement. I think it was that Cuomo douche that was literally fuming with anger and so incensed that we will be involved in one less pointless war. It's amazing how clearly I now can see that it was all fake outrage about the Bush wars and Gitmo while hyping and promoting that stuff and the Patriot Act.

Yeah, that's why guys like Cuomo and Cooper shit all over Bernie and AOC whenever they talk about medicare for all or raising taxes on multi-millionaires. Like a lot of low-info right wingers you confuse corporatism with liberalism when critiquing the MSM.

Even CNN can't spin $40 trillion dollars of magic money to pay for Bernie's proposals.

They went full Liberal propaganda around 2014.

Yeah, that's why guys like Cuomo and Cooper shit all over Bernie and AOC whenever they talk about medicare for all or raising taxes on multi-millionaires. Like a lot of low-info right wingers you confuse corporatism with liberalism when critiquing the MSM.

You only find my questions trivial because any attempt to actually examine what you are talking about in any sort or real-world detail reveals holes and contradictions. It's like someone saying they want to be a surgeon, without having the slightest clue as to what the actual procedures of an operation are.

Honestly though, how the hell do you throw around the word cuck so often on these forums considering the last few replies you've given me?

No... its not like being a surgeon dummy. The details of the separation don't matter. They are trivial right now. You're still not accepting the obvious premise; at least half of this country does not belong under the same rule of law as the other half. You're still the asshole telling the abolitionist, "Yeah but if we free the slaves, who will pick the cotton? If you can't tell me exactly who'll pick the cotton then it what you're saying doesn't make sense! It's like a surgeon....bagoo!"

No... its not like being a surgeon dummy. The details of the separation don't matter. They are trivial right now. You're still not accepting the obvious premise; at least half of this country does not belong under the same rule of law as the other half. You're still the asshole telling the abolitionist, "Yeah but if we free the slaves, who will pick the cotton? If you can't tell me exactly who'll pick the cotton then it what you're saying doesn't make sense! It's like a surgeon....bagoo!"

The funny thing is, 'half of the country that does not belong', according to your idiotic generalizing, includes you.

And last time I checked, "white Libertarians" do not represent half of the country. In fact, Libertarians are about 10% of the population. That makes your 'bull' the minority who have no more claim to this country than anyone else, so give me a break with the emphatic declarations of 'who belongs' and 'who doesn't belong'.

Anyways, I'd rather be an asshole than a cuck.

Last edited:
Back