International Whats going on with CNN?

CNN called a local TV station to do a segment about the effectiveness of the local border wall and their perspective on it. When it turned out that the wall was pretty effective, CNN backed off

They seem to be cherry picking one side to show on their network

What is going on at CNN? How long have they been like this?

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/...our-local-view-because-of-reports-on-wall?amp

CNN is not liberally biased. They are centrist or center right and have always been this way like MSNBC(though MSNBC did actually try to be liberally biased media and decided to stop and become CNN 2). Lots of people across the spectrum are biased against Trump and CNN is biased towards twosideism so there's no reason to believe they are cutting out the pro wall people. They will give airtime to any conservative position or any position regardless of it's factual position that's why a lot of liberals hate CNN.

Where? We are doing fine here man. Where do you live?

This. It's chill AF, these spackers whoever and wherever they are better kill that retarded bullshit fast and get a life. The idea of some fuckwits coming to disturb mine makes me far angrier than whatever it is we're supposed to be killing each other over.

This. It's chill AF, these spackers whoever and wherever they are better kill that retarded bullshit fast and get a life. The idea of some fuckwits coming to disturb mine makes me far angrier than whatever it is we're supposed to be killing each other over.

It should. All the more reason we should push for an orderly dissolution and divorce.

Shame on CNN! Hold on a minute, so we already have a border wall? Cool, now Comrade Bonespurs can pass the budget and stop throwing a hissy fit so people can get paid and the government can function properly. Oh wait, never mind cause he is a sensitive snowflake and Hannity and Coulter might hwurt hiz fweelingz! Continue the shut down!

<Oku01>

Looks like you have early onset Trump derangement syndrome

How did a legit CNN thread turn into......

You are Far left! You are Far right!

Me thinks there is a lot of sexual tension between all you dudes that want to kill each other.

Hint. If you are calling others far left or right in this thread you are Far left or Right yourself. Saying you are moderate or in the middle doesn't change that

It should. All the more reason we should push for an orderly dissolution and divorce.

Righties take your shirts off....
Lefties leave your shirts on.....

BRAWL!!

No nut shots, biting or eye gouging

And absolutely NO crying

Why do you continue to pollute the forums with this nonsense?

I used to have a little bit of respect for you, but seeing how you basically tuck balls and run every time I attempt to flesh out your little plan, I'm almost starting to get embarrassed for you.

"Pushing for an orderly dissolution and divorce", according to your own criteria, places you square in the middle of everything you state is antithetical to your supposed ideals. Your entire segregationist schtick instantly crumbles when you are subjected to the broad strokes you insist on painting others with, because we both know how your "demographic" feels about gun control and hate speech.

As long as you continue to spam this "sky is falling" "civil war is coming" "we should be segregated" bs all over the forums, I'm going to continue calling you out on it.

CNN is not liberally biased. They are centrist or center right and have always been this way like MSNBC(though MSNBC did actually try to be liberally biased media and decided to stop and become CNN 2). Lots of people across the spectrum are biased against Trump and CNN is biased towards twosideism so there's no reason to believe they are cutting out the pro wall people. They will give airtime to any conservative position or any position regardless of it's factual position that's why a lot of liberals hate CNN.

Lol I honestly don't know what to say, this is definitely one of the p4p dumbest posts I've seen all week though.

What...CNN is being biased. No way.

Atleast MSNBC and Foxnews doesnt hide their agenda

I think they have become partisan before that maybe 2011 and got worst since I watch CNN all day so I know

That Coumo guy is annoying I remember him yapping about how there should be no criticism of immigration and refugee infront of a bombed out Restaurant in France after the infamous Bataclan attacks. I am far from the anti immigration anti refugee type. But I don't think that is the time for Coumo to attack the anti refugee crowd

I say it was the George Zimmerman coverage. Outrage leads to viewers. Viewers lead to increased ad revenue. They haven't looked back since.

Lol I honestly don't know what to say, this is definitely one of the p4p dumbest posts I've seen all week though.

Any post that thinks CNN is liberally biased would be. I see those all the time so I can't choose really.

Why do you continue to pollute the forums with this nonsense?

I used to have a little bit of respect for you, but seeing how you basically tuck balls and run every time I attempt to flesh out your little plan, I'm almost starting to get embarrassed for you.

"Pushing for an orderly dissolution and divorce", according to your own criteria, places you square in the middle of everything you state is antithetical to your supposed ideals. Your entire segregationist schtick instantly crumbles when you are subjected to the broad strokes you insist on painting others with, because we both know how your "demographic" feels about gun control and hate speech.

As long as you continue to spam this "sky is falling" "civil war is coming" "we should be segregated" bs all over the forums, I'm going to continue calling you out on it.

I chuckled at the tuck tail part. Look dude, you don't get answers because your questions are boring and trivial. I've covered everything you ask me multiple times, sometimes even several times in the same fucking thread where you decide to jump in after dozens of pages and fever of the discussion has already left.

The facts are, we're becoming more divided, and that polled division exists in the middle of an economic boom. What happens with another GFC when that happens? Divisions that are completely inconsolable of one another. There is no middle on ground on the juxtaposition of individual rights and the left's "greater good" proposal. And one of those axis' of division is a racial divide. Verifiably whites as a population want a different society than Jews, Asians, Africans, and Latinos, and all of them from each other. What we have a pretty good idea about from the literature is that multiculturalism is bullshit, and we're seeing that bullshit stink in the mid-day sun all over the west now. So when we split on ideological grounds, as is already the writing on the wall, the factor of race will follow, naturally. Want sources for all of those points? There's a search function. Every single sentence of this post is supported by at least three pieces of literature and polling. Happy hunting.

I chuckled at the tuck tail part. Look dude, you don't get answers because your questions are boring and trivial. I've covered everything you ask me multiple times, sometimes even several times in the same fucking thread where you decide to jump in after dozens of pages and fever of the discussion has already left.

The facts are, we're becoming more divided, and that polled division exists in the middle of an economic boom. What happens with another GFC when that happens? Divisions that are completely inconsolable of one another. There is no middle on ground on the juxtaposition of individual rights and the left's "greater good" proposal. And one of those axis' of division is a racial divide. Verifiably whites as a population want a different society than Jews, Asians, Africans, and Latinos, and all of them from each other. What we have a pretty good idea about from the literature is that multiculturalism is bullshit, and we're seeing that bullshit stink in the mid-day sun all over the west now. So when we split on ideological grounds, as is already the writing on the wall, the factor of race will follow, naturally. Want sources for all of those points? There's a search function. Every single sentence of this post is supported by at least three pieces of literature and polling. Happy hunting.

As usual, you completely avoid and deflect from the fact that segregating according to voting demographics places you in a vehemently gun-grabbing, 1st Amendment hating group.

Everything else you wrote is a strawman.

Enjoy your newfound society surrounded by everything you hate.

Back