International Whats going on with CNN?

Its getting hot in here
original.gif

I hope this guy reveals himself as a left-leaning poster, so you can catch a clue about how fucked in the head you are with the Trump derangement syndrome.
I'd say I'm neutral. I like a little bit from both sides. There's guys just like Megatron on the right too. No logic or ability to reason just blind partisan brainwash sheep bullshit. It's worrying.

I hope this guy reveals himself as a left-leaning poster, so you can catch a clue about how fucked in the head you are with the Trump derangement syndrome.
That's a made up thing that doesn't exist, kinda like libertarianism. ;)

I'd say I'm neutral. I like a little bit from both sides. There's guys just like Megatron on the right too. No logic or ability to reason just blind partisan brainwash sheep bullshit. It's worrying.
I still don't believe. Either way, there are plenty of righties that fit this little box you made, even itt. I wonder how often you go after them.

This entire week I have had the pleasure of watching CNN for about 45min-1hr every morning in the lobby of the place I am staying. I sit and drink some juice, eat some toast and watch. It is LITERALY non-stop Trump hate. They can't be bothered to report on anything not pure hate on Republicans or Trump.

The first day I was annoyed. The second day I was actually getting pissed off and left early to stand outside. But now it is just pure comedy entertainment. I sit and wonder if these people actually believe what they are saying, are they themselves bored of it, or is it just something they are being to focus on to keep their jobs. In the span of 1 minute this lady said Trump 12 times. I only started counting when I took notice of how fixated she was.

If you want something to do give it a try. Put a time limit on and count how many times Trump's name is said.

Weds I was sitting through one of the mandatory briefings from one of the civilians and he went off on a tangent about Trump's wall. The government shut down and the wall. The wall and military budgets. I gave it about 3 or 4 minutes and packed up my stuff. Under my breath I said, "that's about all I can take" and a few people nearby started laughing. I got up and left but of course the briefer stopped and asked if I was coming back. I punked out like a bitch and said I had something else to do. I'm really kicking myself now. It was just easier than getting into a political debate that would have gone nowhere and made everyone even more uncomfortable. Fuck it. I should have said it. Looking back I could have said, "you are insulting the Commander in Chief to a bunch of people in uniform. I'm leaving before I have to either chokeslam you or report you to your boss for your treasonous lies, you scumbag. Out of my way, before I fill this room with uppercuts"

I'M A PUNKASS BITCH, OMG. A fucking civilian cowed me.

Also, I've been drinking.

CNN is almost certainly actually reporting what they really think man. I agree with almost 100% of what they say about Trump. The only difference is that like you I don't want to hear insults and endless belittling of Trump even if I agree with the general sentiment.

We all need to step back a little bit and calm down on the anti other side rhetoric.

The CIA has been caught using CNN as their propaganda arm before.

CNN is almost certainly actually reporting what they really think man. I agree with almost 100% of what they say about Trump. The only difference is that like you I don't want to hear insults and endless belittling of Trump even if I agree with the general sentiment.

We all need to step back a little bit and calm down on the anti other side rhetoric.

If it leads to an amicable split of two ideologies that are incompatible under the same rule of law I think its rather healthy. There's no middle ground between individual rights and the greater good argument, a much worse situation is keeping it under wraps and getting it to bubble up in a violent way.

They went full Liberal propaganda around 2014.
I think they have become partisan before that maybe 2011 and got worst since I watch CNN all day so I know

That Coumo guy is annoying I remember him yapping about how there should be no criticism of immigration and refugee infront of a bombed out Restaurant in France after the infamous Bataclan attacks. I am far from the anti immigration anti refugee type. But I don't think that is the time for Coumo to attack the anti refugee crowd

They usually give things pretty even coverage. I'm shocked by this. That or they probably realized how dumb they looked sending Jim "President of the Jim Acosta fan club" Acosta to a section of the wall to report that it's "tranquil", so no point in building more wall unless you want more of that bullshit tranquility.

<36>

Here on the border, it's peaceful. I'm eating what the locals call "tacos". It's very hot, I don't know how they can fuck after eating it. Tranquil.
Jim-Acosta-Rio-Grande-River-800x430.jpg

Here on the border, it's peaceful. I'm eating what the locals call "tacos". It's very hot, I don't know how they can fuck after eating it. Tranquil.
Jim-Acosta-Rio-Grande-River-800x430.jpg

When will The Apprentice" be rebooted with Jim Acosta as the host?

If it leads to an amicable split of two ideologies that are incompatible under the same rule of law I think its rather healthy. There's no middle ground between individual rights and the greater good argument, a much worse situation is keeping it under wraps and getting it to bubble up in a violent way.

The extreme right and left can go fight it out on an island if they want. The rest of us will come together in time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they have become partisan before that maybe 2011 and got worst since I watch CNN all day so I know

That Coumo guy is annoying I remember him yapping about how there should be no criticism of immigration and refugee infront of a bombed out Restaurant in France after the infamous Bataclan attacks. I am far from the anti immigration anti refugee type. But I don't think that is the time for Coumo to attack the anti refugee crowd

If some native French would have LITERALLY killed him that, I would not have been surprised, or even that upset. Those kids had their genitals mutilated by foreigners and fake refugees, and was a massive disrespect on the whole of Europe. It it were my son or daughter that for murdered, I might assault a reporter for saying what he said.

Back