1. Come join Sherdog.com writers Ant Walker and Jason Burgos for our live video chat series titled "The Trenches," LIVE NOW, Click Here!

International Whats going on with CNN?

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Richmma80, Jan 11, 2019 at 11:45 AM.

1. Richmma80

Richmma80 Blue Belt

2. abiG

abiG Brown Belt

Obviously, it did not confirm what their agenda wants us to believe and didn't validate how the rubes feel generally.

3. HereticBD

HereticBD Steel Belt

They went full Liberal propaganda around 2014.

4. LogicalInsanity

LogicalInsanity Steel Belt

CNN has lost a great deal of credibility since the Iraq War, and even more so during the recent election.

actually, all cable news sucks ass

5. nac386

nac386 Gold Belt

As a network, CNN stopped pretending to be nonpartisan in the lead up to the election. When you've already made that switch, it's really hard to go back to nonpartisan reporting. Part of being partisan includes lying or exaggerating for a specific agenda, and part of that agenda is not having a wall.

6. nostradumbass

nostradumbass Gold Belt

They usually give things pretty even coverage. I'm shocked by this. That or they probably realized how dumb they looked sending Jim "President of the Jim Acosta fan club" Acosta to a section of the wall to report that it's "tranquil", so no point in building more wall unless you want more of that bullshit tranquility.

<36>

7. thehighking

thehighking Brown Belt

8. phoenixikki

phoenixikki Brown Belt

According to CNN, Mexico is a very peaceful country that only send us the best of the best. If you disagree you're a racist.

9. tinker_190

tinker_190 Brown Belt

Basically this.

News became a product with commercial interest. Because you get a more specific demographic, you can advertise more specifically and I presume have a more loyal consumer base.

10. Shoemaker

Shoemaker ****BOILERPLATE**** Platinum Member

A Boat With Shannon Briggs, Right Behind You
    It's news subsidized by ads. Their goal is to get more viewers, and they're competing at a time where we have more media than we could possibly consume. Not just competing against other news channels, but against all Television and online media as well. If it takes your eye away from their station, it's competition. And it seems accuracy and objectivity have long fallen by the wayside in favor of excitement and bias.

Cable news is garbage fire entertainment.

11. DragRacer

DragRacer Black Belt

Wait, so you’re saying news networks are not the arbiters of truth they profess to be?
    [​IMG]

12. M3t4tr0n

M3t4tr0n Globalist Deep State Soros Bot

Shame on CNN! Hold on a minute, so we already have a border wall? Cool, now Comrade Bonespurs can pass the budget and stop throwing a hissy fit so people can get paid and the government can function properly. Oh wait, never mind cause he is a sensitive snowflake and Hannity and Coulter might hwurt hiz fweelingz! Continue the shut down!

<Oku01>

7437 and GSP_37 like this.
  13. Stoic1

Stoic1 Patriot

This entire week I have had the pleasure of watching CNN for about 45min-1hr every morning in the lobby of the place I am staying. I sit and drink some juice, eat some toast and watch. It is LITERALY non-stop Trump hate. They can't be bothered to report on anything not pure hate on Republicans or Trump.

The first day I was annoyed. The second day I was actually getting pissed off and left early to stand outside. But now it is just pure comedy entertainment. I sit and wonder if these people actually believe what they are saying, are they themselves bored of it, or is it just something they are being to focus on to keep their jobs. In the span of 1 minute this lady said Trump 12 times. I only started counting when I took notice of how fixated she was.

If you want something to do give it a try. Put a time limit on and count how many times Trump's name is said.

Weds I was sitting through one of the mandatory briefings from one of the civilians and he went off on a tangent about Trump's wall. The government shut down and the wall. The wall and military budgets. I gave it about 3 or 4 minutes and packed up my stuff. Under my breath I said, "that's about all I can take" and a few people nearby started laughing. I got up and left but of course the briefer stopped and asked if I was coming back. I punked out like a bitch and said I had something else to do. I'm really kicking myself now. It was just easier than getting into a political debate that would have gone nowhere and made everyone even more uncomfortable. Fuck it. I should have said it. Looking back I could have said, "you are insulting the Commander in Chief to a bunch of people in uniform. I'm leaving before I have to either chokeslam you or report you to your boss for your treasonous lies, you scumbag. Out of my way, before I fill this room with uppercuts"

I'M A PUNKASS BITCH, OMG. A fucking civilian cowed me.

Also, I've been drinking.

Kitafuji, Zer, Toastytoy and 11 others like this.
  14. GSP_37

GSP_37 Steel Belt

They had a segment today about how some foreign countries' walls were effective, so if they are spin doctors, surely they wouldn't show two of these "effective wall" segments. They also pointed out and showed the tunnels under the walls.

M3t4tr0n likes this.
  15. M3t4tr0n

M3t4tr0n Globalist Deep State Soros Bot

Bu bu but CNN not being a hundred percent bias doesn't fit the narrative! Poo!

<31>

7437 and GSP_37 like this.
  16. VivaRevolution

VivaRevolution Whoopin' Belt Double Yellow Card

Never heard of him.

Is he on YouTube?

I think I saw CNN had a Twitter account. Seemed like it was for old people though. Saw an Ensure add next to the tweet.

Fugazy, SoveSolin and glenwo2 like this.
  17. glenwo2

glenwo2 Black Belt

You had me at "drinking". CHEERS! <28>

scoopj and Greoric like this.
  18. Greoric

Greoric Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

You win the Internet.

glenwo2 likes this.
  19. Stranger Come Knocking

Stranger Come Knocking Black Belt

A while now

20. Stranger Come Knocking

Stranger Come Knocking Black Belt

If trump is voted out in 2020, what will fill that giant hole in your life that he will leave?

bushman505 likes this.