What's going on with Bones' stomach again?

Guessing you just googled lippohypertrophy and looked at the images? You will see extreme cases of it, obviously. Mainly from diabetics who inject several times a day for their entire lives. Obviously athletes on gear are injecting a few times a week at best, and cycling, and don't do so for their entire lives. They obviously aren't going to have the same scar tissue as diabetics.

If you don't think that most elite fighters were/are on steroids (pre USADA, but probably still going on), you are naive as hell. What exactly do you think all these lumps are on the abdomens of like 50% of the UFC roster?
I see lipo all the time, and it is NOT scar tissue.
Don't go throwing accusations around about shit you clearly know fuck all about.

JJ is a cheating POS, no doubt but he doesn't need unfounded accusations when there are plenty of reasons to dislike the man.

He's just pulsing. Nothing to see here. Move along!

No one pins gear in their stomach lol.

But you do pin growth hormone there as well as hcg which is used to stop your balls from turning into raisins during cycle

It's hard to test for gh, the nfl doesn't even test for it and Jones does have a bit of a gut for someone so lean
<BC1>

I see lipo all the time, and it is NOT scar tissue.
Don't go throwing accusations around about shit you clearly know fuck all about.

JJ is a cheating POS, no doubt but he doesn't need unfounded accusations when there are plenty of reasons to dislike the man.
So you're a doctor or nurse? How would you know?

I won't pretend to be a doctor, but I have 5 diabetics in my family. They all have lipo, and they purposely spread the injections around so they don't get massive lumps across their abdomen, just many, smaller nodes of scar tissue. Identical to what so many UFC fighters have (to a lessor degree).

I'm not even accusing Jones - I'm just telling you what I've seen first hand with my own eyes and what it's likely from. Again, weird coincidence that so many UFC fighters have these lumps on their abdomens when I can tell you for a fact that continual injections will do this. But you're the doctor, so tell me what it is. Not even being a smartass - but do you have another speculation?

I got $500 on Reyes ....
Hope he doesn't get sick before tomorrow. Flu is going around in Vegas.

Herpes usually has a way of showing up when immune system is down .... When cutting weight.

Probably just some broccoli pulsing in his stomach

They're injection marks. Unless he's diabetic they're from GH and peptides which you pin with an insulin needle sub Q. I used to get them.

Test you pin around 22g and it goes into muscle no fucking way are you pinning in your abs.

So what's it do? is it a performance enhancer ?

I’m assuming you’re insinuating these marks/bumps are from HGH. Let me ask you a common sense question. The recommended area to inject HGH is near the waist/beltline/love handles. Knowing this, would you inject it in the spot you see those bumps, or nearer to your beltline where it could be easily concealed?

These threads again? When you get really lean, sometimes little fat deposits show up on people. I've had lipomas like this. Unless any of you fat asses in this thread have been sub 8 bodtlyfat let's stop accusing. That said, I def think Jones is on juice - this just isn't evidence of that.

They're injection marks. Unless he's diabetic they're from GH and peptides which you pin with an insulin needle sub Q. I used to get them.

Test you pin around 22g and it goes into muscle no fucking way are you pinning in your abs.
Except that’s not where you’re supposed to inject HGH. I’ve used growth hormone releasing peptides and the injection spot is the same, you do it around your waist/love handle area. Jon knows this pictures are circulating around and you’re telling me he still injects in the wrong area that subjects him to further scrutiny? It makes zero sense.

Back