What's going on with Bones' stomach again?

Oh, he's just susceptible to damage. It happens, in training. Leave an honest man alone!

Something something dick pills.

Cocaine laced with creatine contaminated with roids.

Pulsing etc.

Jones stomach has those same exact needle marks GSP has.
Just as natty<{Heymansnicker}>

jun jones haters are pathetic

he was awlays clean … this is a well known & documented fact.

he destroyed and even made more Money than your fav. fighters.

JONES is the GOAT

deal with it

Injections. It's a known fact that continual injections to the same sight cause scar tissue to build. My mum has them from injecting insulin several times a day.

And all these MMA fighters have these weird scar tissue lumps around the abdomen? Definitely coincidence ;)
lol... lippohypertrophy doesn't look anything like that.

Thats probably where he injects all of the steroids he uses.

Yeah it's very common that steroid users inject themselves in the abdomen, which leaves huge scars across the area. This is why alot of mothers often have big scars in this area, they are steroid cheats. Another popular place to inject is straight into the eye balls.

Injections. It's a known fact that continual injections to the same sight cause scar tissue to build. My mum has them from injecting insulin several times a day.

And all these MMA fighters have these weird scar tissue lumps around the abdomen? Definitely coincidence ;)

It's true and Nate Diaz was more or less right (pertains more to every elite fighter/athlete though, not all fighters).

lol... lippohypertrophy doesn't look anything like that.
Guessing you just googled lippohypertrophy and looked at the images? You will see extreme cases of it, obviously. Mainly from diabetics who inject several times a day for their entire lives. Obviously athletes on gear are injecting a few times a week at best, and cycling, and don't do so for their entire lives. They obviously aren't going to have the same scar tissue as diabetics.

If you don't think that most elite fighters were/are on steroids (pre USADA, but probably still going on), you are naive as hell. What exactly do you think all these lumps are on the abdomens of like 50% of the UFC roster?

Jones beats opponents with that Bible verse I swear ... they see it and submit .. Psychology ..

They're injection marks. Unless he's diabetic they're from GH and peptides which you pin with an insulin needle sub Q. I used to get them.

Test you pin around 22g and it goes into muscle no fucking way are you pinning in your abs.

Back