What's going on Art?

how about ones of your girlfriend also. just asking for conrad. not for me.

up-men-00291.jpg

Here is a pic of me. If Conrad or anyone else wants to use it for their personal pleasure, then go for it.

Pretty hot, eh

holy crap it's big foot. i told my kids he was real. now i have the proof. man pablo you are hot. tell me do hibernate in the winters?

no only fight that a deff. is for october 19th kotc me vs tony golinda. maybe you can catch a roket from the moon and come on by.

Art if you sned me tickets and plane-fare I will come and be in the front row. Plus you got to get me a place to sleep and buy me food.

BTW it is for sure? is this Match going to be on PPV? that would rule becuase I would get to see ya fight then. Are you going to go threw with your promise and have me and MMAT's name on your gloves?

Hope the training is going well.

yes you'll be on my right and mma on my left. no it's not ppv but i'm trying to get on the november show. it's for sure tony came up to me and said so as did terry.

place to stay ok, food ok, plane tics sorry charile.

Cool. I thought you had a match in Sept or did that fall threw?

Train hard buddy. He is a tough guy

Originally posted by ART SANTORE
no only fight that a deff. is for october 19th kotc me vs tony golinda. maybe you can catch a roket from the moon and come on by.

No need Art. I have placed secret spy cameras around your home, training centre and at the venue for KOTC. I will be able to watch you in the cage as well as in the dressing rooms.

Ooops. I wasn't supposed to tell you that. Just disregard what I just said.

we dont want Art to win..

it may increase his head size...

That's why Tito's and Wanderlei's heads are so big!!!!

But seriously, Art, you are allowed to win the fight. KICK HIS ARSE!!!

no problem pablo, and don't worry tree with guys like dan beating my arse and javie and romie and john my head can't get to big. well only from it being swollen that is.

now screw the whole lot of you.

the september show fell through, what a bummer a keep gettting the we've got a fight and bam it be pulled the only one for sure right now is the october fight.

Back