What's everyone doing for New Years Eve?

Going to a party that will suck but my girl really wants to go out. If I had to choose, we would go to a nice dinner and ring in the new year at home with a nice bottle.

Will be getting hammered looking at semi done rafters on my house. Salamanders FTMFW

Going out to dinner with the GF's brother and his fiance than hitting up my buddies house party a couple of blocks from our place.

I think he is getting a keg or 2 of Golden Monkey.

Shit is going down on Monday night

probably nothing.
i've been jammed up recently with some hip issues, so most likely spend it at home with a nice bottle of bourbon (woodford reserve to be specific).

Nothing, just another night for me. Probably just watch a movie and try to get some stuff done on the computer.

fist pumping and parying all nite long

Zack-Ryder-and-Snooki-wwe-20122084-500-375.jpg

2895647_o.gif

every year me and my friends forget to make plans for NYE, we scramble something half-assed together, and end up having a mediocre time. A couple days later we talk about how next year we will plan something good in advance.

no ideas on the table yet, so unless someone decides to have people over, i'll stay home this year. fuck it, i'm over NYE anyways. I haven't had a good one in 5 years.

Going to the fireworks show at Taipei 101.

Taipei101-fireworks.jpg

A quiet one at home getting drunk and listening to music with a few friends and playing the game. nothing ever good has come from going out at NY.

Nothing just lost a cousin in a car accident and it wasn't even his fault r.i.p Fredo.

Nothing just lost a cousin in a car accident and it wasn't even his fault r.i.p Fredo.

I really wanted to make a lord of the rings joke here, but nevermind.
Sorry for your loss, brah.
Make the most of every second while you have it.

-On a totally unrelated note, I'll be spending New Year's alone in my room, eating pizza, while watching the ball drop, followed uncomfortably closely by me dropping a ball of my own.

everybody around me is going to a party (family and friends) so my wife wants to go out as well which probably we'll end up doing... honestly I would just stay home, have a drink and watch a good movie

House party - always beats going to a club or downtown...Dont have to deal with the crazies, plus I live about 10 minutes away

Also much easier to get play than the prissy chicks at clubs IMO

I work till 7 PM and have to be back on NYD at 7 AM, so I'll probably end up just smoking a joint and watching a movie.

Back