What's all this about "manlets"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wanted-to-let-blacks-return-home-preserved-the-union-assassinated-17730012.png

Hitler: 150,000 killed....you might want to do better research...haha cause you're off by about 9 million.

Manlets are trash but so are heavyweights. Peak MMA fights are 145-205 with the top few manlets at 135 thrown in there.

Some people here actually believe they would beat DJ in a fight. That's how formidably stupid they are.

Im 5`8 with narrow frame and walk around 135lbs in a stupidly low BF % (that is what 16/20 hours of fasting everyday
does for you).

Im a manlet myself but in Argentina Im normal sized (height tho, they are all fatter than me) so unless I go to Netherlands or something like that Im cool with it. Women are 5´5 or 5´6 here.

Still... tonights is a manlet card and I enjoy much more watching the big guys. But main and co-main tonight are incredible fights.

BTW... What is this shitty WMMA fight? Who are these 2? Fuck this.

you do realize you're only an inch off from average normal height in america...right? put a guy who's 5-8 and 5'9 next to each other, and tell me you can notice a difference

In b4 both sides accusing each other of insecurity.

you do realize you're only an inch off from average normal height in america...right? put a guy who's 5-8 and 5'9 next to each other, and tell me you can notice a difference
I thought american were taller. 5`9? Wow. I put my running shoes on and Im taller than that. (I measure my height barefoot of course)

dude I'm 5 foot fuckin' nuttin.. and I don't want to pay $60 to see guys like me in shape tryin' to do sumtin.

I weigh 250+, can't afford to spend that dough on a PPV when I eat french fries for breakfast.

You're 5 foot and 250, forreal?

Bro you are going to die like SOON. Fix that before its too late

In b4 both sides accusing each other of insecurity.

hah. I didn't mean to start a manlet bashing thread or anything. It just struck me funny watching it. I'm quite looking forward to Dillishaw and Garbrandt.

It's just that preview was hard not to notice. It looked sorta like this:

article-2109443-1201CED4000005DC-375_964x733.jpg

the manlet shit always makes me giggle

but as a tall man, I could really give a fuck.

From a biological perspective, height means something I guess..but this world Is about the mind.

In the grand scheme, who gives a fuck.

Do you only have friends who are above a certain height? The reality Is, yall actin like bitches.

Even the manlets have superiority on u alpha wise.

I think it's the same reason if given a choice, most people would rather watch two lions fight than say two hyenas or something. A hyena could probably rip me to shreds, but I still rather watch the lions.

It's just a 4chan meme getting overused in normal internet. It happens.

I like how many of the shorter fighters in the UFC, have some of the best looking wives.. DJ, Joe B, Cody, TJ, etc.. But the internet trolls seem to have an issue with their height.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back