What's all this about "manlets"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

egk

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
LOL I've never been someone to talk down about "manlets" like so many here do but I couldn't help but laugh watching the pre-PPV highlight reel for UFC 227.

Cody is knocking people out left and right and on the last one he has the guy knocked down,and he's ready to swarm. Big John swoops in (yeah, I know he's oversized) and throws Cody away by about 5 feet with one arm. Too funny.

LOL I've never been someone to talk down about "manlets" like so many here do but I couldn't help but laugh watching the pre-PPV highlight reel for UFC 227.

Cody is knocking people out left and right and on the last one he has the guy knocked down,and he's ready to swarm. Big John swoops in (yeah, I know he's oversized) and throws Cody away by about 5 feet with one arm. Too funny.
Thats why its a joke. People are used to big athletes especially in all the.major sports. Hockey, basketball, football and even baseball. These small.guys are like horse jockeys.

I mean.. im 5'7'' and i consider myself a midget and i wouldn't want to see someone of this size fight unless they're swinging wilder with every minute or finish every fight.

dude I'm 5 foot fuckin' nuttin.. and I don't want to pay $60 to see guys like me in shape tryin' to do sumtin.

I weigh 250+, can't afford to spend that dough on a PPV when I eat french fries for breakfast.

When I see manlets fighting

giphy.gif

Last edited:
You know when the manlets come out to play a decision isnt far away.

What you ain't know everyone on the internet is 6'3 and shredded?

People on this board who talk shit about smaller fighters wouldn't do so to their face.

They can't process the fact a manlet would kill them if they wanted

Im 5`8 with narrow frame and walk around 135lbs in a stupidly low BF % (that is what 16/20 hours of fasting everyday
does for you).

Im a manlet myself but in Argentina Im normal sized (height tho, they are all fatter than me) so unless I go to Netherlands or something like that Im cool with it. Women are 5´5 or 5´6 here.

Still... tonights is a manlet card and I enjoy much more watching the big guys. But main and co-main tonight are incredible fights.

BTW... What is this shitty WMMA fight? Who are these 2? Fuck this.

It’s very easy to spot the manlets on sherdog.

It’s usually always the ones defending manlets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back