Whats a MonoPlata

L

Live2Die

I just heard of this today. Also how many Plata's are there? I know of oma gogo and mono are there any more? And What is a MonoPlata?

Theres also this weird sub called the Popoplata, its like a Zeke choke but with 2 shins instead of arms.

That video...he actually said all the Bravo names.
And then there's the slogan on the back banner "represent your roots". I wish my ancestors were dragons.

Mission Control, Zombie, New York, Chill Dog and Kung Fu Move... Not sure if I got those in the right order, but it's funny to hear them listed like that during the sequence.

Theres also this weird sub called the Popoplata, its like a Zeke choke but with 2 shins instead of arms.

and you have to be using it against a cop while resisting arrest right?

I saw Eddie show that one in some magazine, how the hell is it different from gogoplata?

the only dif is instead of pushing the heel with the hand you use your hand to grab the wrist of your opponent to stop him defending and use your other foot to push the heel.

Aokiplata. It's just a gogoplata from the mount, but Shin Aoki has tapped a few guys with it so will sometimes hear it referred to that way.

Back