What're you eating / drinking for UFC 207?

I'm on a 24 hour water fast (no lie)

Since the Cruz fight will go all 5 rounds, I can break my fast at midnight and watch Ronda get KOd stiff while munching on some hot wings

negro modelo, tamals, stuffed peppers you get the drift motherfuckers.

Pretty much everybody in this picture.
giphy.gif

Maybe squidwards too if he's fresh.
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_69ut3qwvctoo008wcgccgo4k0_640.gif

gyro-close.jpg

hendricksgin-1.jpg

Vaping this:

yhsewwmjjcfhqtlzmfrs.jpg
i am so fucking jealous.... gyros do not exist in hawaii, and i have wanted one for the past 4 years or so. the weed, while a pretty color, does not look very potent. (not jealous of that one)

Grilled chicken with avocado, some steamed asparagus and homemade sweet potato fries. Going to wash it all down with a few glasses of water while I watch Cruz embarrass Garbrandt and Nunes knock Rousey into a deep depression.

dam you keepin' it clean. that's fuel right there

I don't support Ronda cards but for the Prelims I will be eating home cooked, 90/10 cheddar burgers with tots and Barq's Root Beer. No drinking tho, just smoking Newport Reds between fights.

As always:

Black Label/Perrier and Corn Nuts (Corn to the core)

Something on the menu at this place . . .

Donner kebab, or pizza, from my local spot, haven't yet decided. Probs gonna have a few craft beers, too.

Just found a bottle of Gentleman Jack, so I'll be having some of that, too.

Grey hound tonics.. (Stoli's, shweppes tonic, Ceres grape fruit, and eating wise... Steak, spinach wrap.... Rib eye, sour cream spinach wraps... And a lil Dijon.

Gonna be early here in ph,but I'm down, I should wake up by co main...

Back