Whatever happened to the ESPN+/UFC Fight Pass bundle?

TITS

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Back when UFC's deal with ESPN started, it was said that ESPN+ subscribers could get Fight Pass added on for an additional $5/month (instead of paying $10/month for FP by itself), but never heard anything else since around March.

Has anyone heard any news about this, or have any other info? If I remember correctly, they were saying that we would be able to get both ESPN+ and Fight Pass together for just $9.99/month through the ESPN+ subscription.

Remember this?

It never existed. It was just a pipe dream.

But wasn't it Dana putting that news out?
I read some article on the main page at the beginning of last year that said they looked into it, and found out ESPN wasn't ever going to set that up between ESPN+ and FP.

Why get only $5 more out of clowns when you can get $5 multiple times.

With my internet I can watch any fight past or present at no additional charge.....

Signing up for McGregor I see, dont worry, even the Conor haters are also. They're just too chicken shit to admit it

Signing up for McGregor I see, dont worry, even the Conor haters are also. They're just too chicken shit to admit it

No, I actually canceled my Fight Pass account last month after they did that shitty update. I would probably add it back on for $5 through ESPN+ if that deal actually existed, but FP really sucks now. They ruined it.

No, I actually canceled my Fight Pass account last month after they did that shitty update. I would probably add it back on for $5 through ESPN+ if that deal actually existed, but FP really sucks now. They ruined it.
What did they do to it?

disney+ espn+ and hulu bundled was like 12 or 15 a month.

well worth it imo

I go down to the river to watch the water stream.

They changed everything, its crap now.
The layout was pretty bad before. I can't imagine what they did to make it worse. I guess I'll never know, cuz I really haven't missed it. I think they screwed themselves when they let ESPN have all their online content. There was really no compelling reason to keep FP after that.

Back