Whatever happened to Little Ice?

My Spot

Not my bald spot. Not your dog, Spot.
@plutonium
Reaction score
From the mean streets of Goose Creek, SC.

B-yuynyUsAAyZId.jpg

I actually remember watching that when it came on. The best part was later when they brought an actual gang member out, an explosive dude who was built like a running back. Somebody in the audience asked Little Ice what he would do if he ran into this guy in the streets - he tried to act tough and said, "I guess I'd haf to take em' out Jenny"

Everybody laughed, Little Ice cried, and I'm pretty sure his mom just straight up told him he was grounded and out of the gang

Its like they always say, you join a gang you're either gonna end up dead or in jail or grounded

I actually remember watching that when it came on. The best part was later when they brought an actual gang member out, an explosive dude who was built like a running back. Somebody in the audience asked Little Ice what he would do if he ran into this guy in the streets - he tried to act tough and said, "I guess I'd haf to take em' out Jenny"

Everybody laughed, Little Ice cried, and I'm pretty sure his mom just straight up told him he was grounded and out of the gang

"Actual Gang Member". You know they asked central casting to send over a mean looking black guy. Little Ice was probably closer to the streets than that guy, any day.

That's fucking brutal.

Little Pooh makes Little Ice look like a bitch.

[Yt]TPL8l33cj8c[/MEDIA]

The 90s was a fucking violent decade.

Here are the little shits all grown up

This guy is 38 years old wondering why he's made it to that age, only to be killed 8 months later after this interview

Potentially impactful and game changing thread has been neglected. TS is asking that tough questions of which we want answers.

He started watching MMA, got into Japanese culture, and is now called Lil Rice.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back