Whatever Happened To Kru Mark Dellagrotte

Matt stuck his head out and got him a spot on TUF. The guy lost and then pussied out and left.
I know I remember. That guy was a bit of a tool. But Matt Did seem to be one of those guys that was his way or no way as well.

LOL yeah he was acting like an idiot on the show. He lost the opening fight and then didn’t want to stay. Matt threatened to fire him if he left, and he left anyway.

he’s a jiu jitsu expert who put his head and arm into a triangle on purpose so he could lose and go see his girlfriend. Haha fuck that guy dead weight. Same with his brother, I seen that one fight where he just lays down over and over til the ref just disqualifies him for timidity

he’s a jiu jitsu expert who put his head and arm into a triangle on purpose so he could lose and go see his girlfriend. Haha fuck that guy dead weight. Same with his brother, I seen that one fight where he just lays down over and over til the ref just disqualifies him for timidity

Agree somewhat, But I don't know about Matt? His brother, his best friend. What else? Did he evict his mother out of her house?

Agree somewhat, But I don't know about Matt? His brother, his best friend. What else? Did he evict his mother out of her house?

his brother was out of his mind and apparently was a terrible piece of shit

Matt stuck his head out and got him a spot on TUF. The guy lost and then pussied out and left.

Matt was pretty pissed, I remember that. One of the "drama" bits that you knew was not faked.

Nah I like Mark, Solid guy and wish him
All the best

just not sure why he’s been working on Silat for mma - likely why people are staying away

I would love to come and smack you up Irl though

Oh really? About 8 or ten years ago a guy on here got mad like that lol, I said send me your number and he did. I called him and he shit his pants lol. A guy in Canada. I just thought it’d be a laugh, cool to have a chat and whatnot but he freaked out a bit, said his wife would kill him if she found out what he had done.

but anyways.

you know how Chuck came to be training at the Pit under Hackleman right? You could do the same bro. Steal his students, power and whole legacy. What’s stopping you?

Mark D started hanging out with celebrities and probably trains some of them....once trainers make a bit of a name for themselves I djnt think they would restrict themselves to fighters only....

Back