Whatever Happened To Kru Mark Dellagrotte

ArmenianAssasin

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
the guy was one of the ufcs go to names and trainers doing multiple stints on tuf and even being featured in multiple ufc video games

Seems to have disappeared off the face of earth - any idea what happened ?

edit: nm it appears he may have gone full Edmond

He was in some dude from Boston's corner in the Contender Series relatively recently. I can't remember who it was though.

I was wondering where he was before that too, he was one of the most spoken about coaches in the UFC back in the day.

While we're on the subject what happened to that loud guy who used to corner the Miller brothers? I forget his name.

Kenny(KFlo) stole his moves and claimed them as his own which put him out of business for awhile.

He was in some dude from Boston's corner in the Contender Series relatively recently. I can't remember who it was though.

I was wondering where he was before that too, he was one of the most spoken about coaches in the UFC back in the day.

While we're on the subject what happened to that loud guy who used to corner the Miller brothers? I forget his name.

ya at some point he was the go to guy for strikers from the region and was highly regarded by the ufc

seems like absolutely nobody is using him anymore though everyone is either with tiger schulmann or lauzon

Marc laimon? He's the loudest corner man I remember anyways

Damn! That’s another name I haven’t heard in a lifetime

He’s the bjj guy that had the huge beef with Serra longo right
Yes but in fairness Serra Has a lot of feuds. He even threw his own brother out of his gym.

Gyms and trainers come and go

it’s a tough business

no loyalty because these twerps don’t get paid enough by the Ufc and always get told by some new gym they have sponsors

then they lose and blame the gym and move on to the next one

a great recent example is Juan Adams

Was wondering the same thing. He lost a lot of stock. Kinda like dolce has.

Now for striking everyone seems to be with Jason Parillo or Henry Hooft

Damn! That’s another name I haven’t heard in a lifetime

He’s the bjj guy that had the huge beef with Serra longo right
TBH i thought Serra took that too personal. I understand his sentiment,but he just shouldnt have let it get to him that bad. Not everyone likes or respects the Gracies,and that dont mean he cant have an opinion,just because Laimon is a jiu jitsu guy and not a pro fighter. He has a right to his opinion.

Marc laimon? He's the loudest corner man I remember anyways

No, though I do miss him shouting out random fights at people during fights to get them to do stuff. Hendricks fell off a cliff once Team Takedown shut.

The guy I'm thinking of is Italian American and wouldn't have looked out of place on Jersey Shore.

Ah yeah

Joey something (forgot his last name)

Serra flipped out on him after Joey pussied out of fighting on TUF I believe
LOL yeah he was acting like an idiot on the show. He lost the opening fight and then didn’t want to stay. Matt threatened to fire him if he left, and he left anyway.

I thought he was coaching mt exclusively but I don’t remember where I read that.

If I recall correctly he does some work in the UFC production truck. I think it was talked about on JRE when he was on an MMA show.

Mark Dellagrotte loved to self promote himself. Florian parted ways for whatever the reason. Other rumors floating around.. Dellagrotte a few years later said he was sick of all the spot light, sponsorship, etc and just wanted to treat everyone the same and instead teach away from all the spot light

That's all I remember

Back