Whatever happened to Kimbo Slice?

Meh, he did TUF, he deserves some credit for that. I dislike Gary Shaw, but Kimbo didn't do anything wrong, he was just trying to make some money.

He's 6-0 as a proffessional boxer now, granted against less than stellar competition. Has a fight next month.

I heard about that the other week. At first I thought he might have found his element, but after looking up his opponents, (his last two wins were over Jesse Porter / Howard Jones), I figure he's probably just getting the buildup treatment.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. :wink:

I heard about that the other week. At first I thought he might have found his element, but after looking up his opponents, (his last two wins were over Jesse Porter / Howard Jones), I figure he's probably just getting the buildup treatment.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. :wink:

That is the model that boxing follows, and that's what I meant when I said he should have done that from the beginning. No that he should be a proffessional can crusher, but build his level of competion up as his skills develop.

The last guy he fought was Howard Jones a 40 year old with a record of 5-5...

Boxing

He has a "fight" coming up next month...

Kimbo Slice is a prizefighter. He is on the Daniel Geale-Anthony Mundine undercard and he is calling out anybody in Australia brave enough to take him on. Anyone.

All they have to do is send in a one-minute clip of them fighting, sparring, wrestling, taking on drunks if they're bouncers or taking on bouncers if they're drunks, to show they have it to step inside the ring with him

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...l-take-on-anyone/story-fndeeimb-1226535622733

Back