Whatever happened to Karo Partisan?

Ultimately he wasn't that good.

His decline got blamed on xanax and painkillers, iirc but his claim to fame was always judo tossing mid level dudes.

A man they called “the Heat” could not handle the pressure?

...yes.

It's easy to make fun of the guy, but in reality, he was a highly skilled sixth man in the world of MMA. Bottomed out, but what can you say? Had a decent career all in all. Not everyone can be a superstar.

I heard he's a chef now but his restaurant has a very high turnover of staff as they can't stand him.

I always disliked him. Espessially after the way he acted towards Diaz on TUF. Thought his shit didn't stink. Just a prick, him and Gamburyan. I dont know many Armenians, but if they are all like those two, I don't want to.
I know he became addicted to pain killers after a leg injury and never was the same. He was a good fighter, but not nearly as good as he thought he was.

q1Av1eS.gif

Great judo, tough as nails, horrible hamstring injury he never really recovered from. After that injury, pain meds and lack of confidence took a toll.

He has a small restaurant supply business in Temecula specializing in syrup.

Painkillers bro, also Reggie Warren might have murdered him...bro

This guy had some of the best Judo around was throwing people all over the octagon.

Lot of potential and Joe Rogan claimed that Karo had the strongest grip he had ever felt.

Anyone know what happened?
cafd1-ufcfightnight6-karoparisyanxdiegosanchez-rd1-takedown2-400-sg.gif
i loved watching him fight but he's a despicable bully and im glad he faded into obscurity

His career got thrown off track.

Back