Whatever Happened to Johny Hendricks?

Don't think it had anything to do with USADA since I believe his first two fights with Robbie were under USADA.

No IV ban till after those fights

Also Lawler makes everyone look good.

Hendricks is a wrestler who lost his weight cutting tricks

I used to laugh at Jonny fucking up cuz I was a gsp fan but now I feel bad for the dude.

I hope he waxes magny for the sake of himself. This dude needs a ko win bad. And a burger.

lost motivation imo and probably will retire after this fight

Do the math: he went 70% against GSP and 70% less in each following fight.

Was looking over Friday's card when I remembered that Johny is actually slated to be in action that night. I remember his two performances against Robbie Lawler being pretty good, and then all of a sudden he shows up to the Stephen Thompson without any type of movement whatsoever, and hasn't looked the same since. Is it the more stringent blood testing? Did that last robbery against Lawler steal Johny's fighting spirit as well? What happened to this guy?

Lack of professionalism.

Every single embedded he's ever been on has had the same theme

- i've got my weight under control this time
- diet on point
- weight cut going good

If a major portion of your job is about staying in shape and maintaining weight and you can't do that, then he is likely slacking off in other parts of his training too.

He stopped working so hard, and he can't get away with getting fat in between camps.

Maybe 70% Hendricks refers to total mass, and if he went into camp as 70% Hendricks he'd win. But he comes in at 120% Hendricks.

Back