Whatever happened to Ilir latifi?

Lots of damage and wear and tear at the age of 37 as a powerwrestler.
Fedor had his ko striking to fall back on but Latifi is just mediocre striking with a shot body.
How on earth are you drawing a similarity between Latifi and Fedor ? They have totally different striking & grappling styles.

How on earth are you drawing a similarity between Latifi and Fedor ? They have totally different striking & grappling styles.
Fedor had to abandon his extreme grappling when his body broke down on him. Damage turned him into a ko striker. How can you put together a sentece? I can't.

Heyyyyyy i can tell you what happened to ilir. He got liver kick ko'd by the current LHW champ

I was high on ilir too buddy but having potential doesnt amount to an awful lot. Not everyone gets to be champ
"He could've become something great . . . if was fundamentally a different person and stylistically a different fighter".

Haha, but yeah, I always rooted for him despite my *knowing* he'd blow his wad in the first and survival-shoot/flop the rest of the match.

Nah he had potential, I rewatched some of his older fights and I think he could've become something great if he actually had good training and was willing to pull the trigger more

yeah it's as if he isn't athletic as much as he is technical ... he also lacks that Vitor Belfort vs. Wand brute force killer attitude

WatchfulAncientLemur-small.gif

Last edited:
Back