Whatever happened to Ilir latifi?

Pixel_Daddy

The Ultimate Manlet
@Blue
Reaction score
Guy lost a close decision to derrick lewis then dipped. Guy had a lot of potential but was held back by himself. when he pulled the trigger he was a dangerous guy, could take you down blow out your legs blast you with overhands and just have his way with you but he tended to freeze up in big fights and get picked apart.

giphy.gif

Wait didn't he get dieded?

Lots of damage and wear and tear at the age of 37 as a powerwrestler.
Fedor had his ko striking to fall back on but Latifi is just mediocre striking with a shot body.

Could have been a chad version of Cormier being short, stocky with dangerous hands and wrestling but maybe his skills just aren't good enough in the ring.

I really hated the way he fought against Black Beast, all he wanted to do was hug hug hug hug hug and hold on for dear life without throwing any punches or anything else. He was doing everything possible to not have a "fight".

If he worked harder on cardio, game planning and striking i think he could still do some damage. he could have some fights in bellator at least.

Uhh wasnt Lewis his last fight? The question is....wheres Lewis?!?!?!?

I really hated the way he fought against Black Beast, all he wanted to do was hug hug hug hug hug and hold on for dear life without throwing any punches or anything else. He was doing everything possible to not have a "fight".
At least he is someone who wanted to hug a black beast.

Nah he had potential, I rewatched some of his older fights and I think he could've become something great if he actually had good training and was willing to pull the trigger more

Heyyyyyy i can tell you what happened to ilir. He got liver kick ko'd by the current LHW champ

I was high on ilir too buddy but having potential doesnt amount to an awful lot. Not everyone gets to be champ

Back