Whatever happened to Edmond and his crappy gym?

Glendale is creating the next generation of ninjas. You better not deny Armenian Genocide around my boy Edmond.

8xhWhJDoHxTOw.gif

Absolute tit head.

He's been super low-key ever since his fraudulent bankruptcy filing fell apart

I just saw him cornering a boxer on showtime this weekend

I used to laugh at Edmond too. But at this point we have to admit he is a good coach. Ronda just wasn't ready for the next generation. It happens.

Rhonda's whole career was like 6 years and Holy Holm is 5 years older than her.

The next generation lol.

Edmond trains a bunch of fighters and has been around for a long time. From the few trainers I've come across here in socal, they all say he isnt as bad as most people say he is. The Ronda thing exposed him, of course, mostly because he was saying really stupid things that added to the nonsensical hyperbole. He had a cash cow that he rode all the way to the end.

Considering that his gym has 21 year old with an incredible record and lot's of promise, i guess it is doing fine.
You could easily attribute that to Edmen being a talented fighter that's simply at a shitty gym.

Man that gif of ronda shadow boxing reminds me of myself when I was sixteen shadowboxing in the basement thinking I was hard. Lmao

You could easily attribute that to Edmen being a talented fighter that's simply at a shitty gym.
Of course the kid got talent, but he seems to be well coached. Both his striking and grappling are good, so they are doing a good job at not making him unidimensional.

Back