Whatcho Zoom background be like?

Alphaboy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I started out with this when the plandemic first started and it was still fun and all "Yay, we get to stay home and watch Tiger King and Ozark all day and go Bidet shopping.

WZI6TMv.jpg

Then this night time one:
crJJzVD.jpg

and this short-lived one:
DDUz1dd.png

Then, I had to get professional and teach so I moved on to this:
7JxwzBt.jpg

and now I like to use this on Microsoft Teams.

xt5mmPD.jpg

It has a professional setting but looks like it's in a rural/woodsy area.

Anyway, do you have Zoom backgrounds or do you keep it natural like a hippie's crotch?

Or you can DM me your Zoom pics if you don't wanna share them here.

:)

I started out with this when the plandemic first started and it was still fun and all "Yay, we get to stay home and watch Tiger King and Ozark all day and go Bidet shopping.

WZI6TMv.jpg

Then this night time one:
crJJzVD.jpg

and this short-lived one:
DDUz1dd.png

Then, I had to get professional and teach so I moved on to this:
7JxwzBt.jpg

and now I like to use this on Microsoft Teams.

xt5mmPD.jpg

It has a professional setting but looks like it's in a rural/woodsy area.

Anyway, do you have Zoom backgrounds or do you keep it natural like a hippie's crotch?

Or you can DM me your Zoom pics if you don't wanna share them here.

:)
I just use some generic ass background

A simple wall carpet background works for me. I'm serious. I just stretch a carpet across the wall. People think it's funny, but I have to hide the cracks in my walls of my basement somehow, so it's practical. I've only ever done a zoom call like twice.

lejupielāde.jpeg

Last edited:
When I've had to do zoom or teams meetings from home I have my au natural office background. But I did make sure my intellectual book shelf is behind me rather than one full of fantasy and sci-fi,

I don't have one, I still fly into a panic every time I have to use it because I think I'm going to fuck something up. When we chat to friends or family back home my husband uses his account.

Thank fuck for it though. Unless you live somewhere with everyone you know around you, it's a priceless tool. Especially with Covid.

No idea , we rarely do anything like that in my job. I've used Microsoft Teams once for a training session since this began . Didn't have a background, just the wall behind me.

Back