What!!!

One of the most fun fights ive seen in a while. What a war!

Zombie wins 4 rounds and loses to a single, weird, wtf elbow.

Wow.

Fun fight. But jesus christ, the MMA Gods must hate him.

If you think he won the first 4 rounds you have no idea how mma scoring works

He threw the elbow with the intention of it landing somewhere. It's not accidental.

he was pulling the arm up when KZ ducked in, maybe he did mean to land it, but it's unfathomable this fight, a FOTY contender, ends at 4:59 in the 5th on that elbow. Crazy.

I need to know why they stopped and had to be restarted

That kinda sucks, Zombie wanted to keep fighting and had to honorably wait for Yair to stop asking the crowd to make noise, then that crazy KO happens

I hate him now. So much so that if he were to fight Mcg I’d hope he loses... ugh

Yair was gonna get the decision but man that finish was crazy.

It was dirty. He played it off like they were going to swing to the bells for the decision and lured him in after being nice.

Bullshit.

Maybe stop hugging and raising hands like BFFS during fights?

Was hoping one of them would meet their doom.

Sad to see it was TKZ.

Exactly. Save the hugs for later, the dude is trying to give you brain damage.

If you think he won the first 4 rounds you have no idea how mma scoring works

He won 1, 2, 4, and was winning the 5th.

Open your eyes. He outstruck Yair the entire fight until the biggest fluke knockout of all time.

Yes, that goes down as a fifth round KO at 4:59

How does the ref make a judgement call that a fighter is unconscious in literally 1 second though?? KZ was still falling as the horn sounded.

I guess that rule must differ from boxing.

He absolutely meant to throw that elbow. Don't know if it's a strike he's practiced but he's the kind of guy that would try to hit you with an ass cheek if he thought it might land lol

I was rooting for Zombie so kinda disappointed since he won the last 14:59 imo but man that was an exciting fight

Being friendly in a death match claims another, smh KZ had the last 3 rounds too.....

Back