What?

Dejustice

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
How did Kim win that fight? he didn't do anything but go forward and grab. He didn't land anything worth anything. Taric defended and actually landed some shots, albeit not big ones, but they were at least shot. There aren't many robbery's, there are some close fights that could go either way, but this was a robbery.

I don't think anybody, even the judges were watching.

I don't think anybody, even the judges were watching.
Dude, I am baffled. I am pretty unbiased when I watch fights, even when it's chael my favorite fighter. I don't even like taric and actually thought kim can be exciting. But, this was boring because he came forward and literally did squat. Taric at least made it a semblance of a fight. Good grief this was a terrible decision.

"Don't leave it in the hands of the judges" - Kenny Florian

I nearly reached REM stage in sleep while watching that snore-fest, so I'm not going to cry tears over whoever lost. Lol

I think round 2 is debatable. Tarec may have landed more shots but it wasn't significant enough to completely outweigh DHK's pressure and wall-n-stalling. If he did more damage or landed by a very wide margin it should have definitely went ot him, but I think you can argue for it going to DHK. 29-28 either way is the correct score imo.

I nearly reached REM stage in sleep while watching that snore-fest, so I'm not going to cry tears over whoever lost. Lol
I agree, it was a snoorefest. But that was Taric's fault. Kim just blasted forward and held on, i mean, it was boring. But, Taric at least landed.

I think round 2 is debatable. Tarec may have landed more shots but it wasn't significant enough to completely outweigh DHK's pressure and wall-n-stalling. If he did more damage or landed by a very wide margin it should have definitely went ot him, but I think you can argue for it going to DHK. 29-28 either way is the correct score imo.
Lol, at scoring wall n stalling.

Lol, at scoring wall n stalling.

What's so funny about it? It has won many fights before. I don't like it but it can win fights. Technically you could call it "effective grappling" and "octagon control." Again, I'm not a fan of it but in a close round it has to count for something.

Not the worst decision I've seen, but yeah I had it 29-28 for Saffiedine. These two did fight hard and it was just one of those cases where they both cancelled each other out.

Kim seriously needs to get better at boxing though.

Welcome to the UFC, where "moving forward" gets you more points than punching somebody in the face.

The best part about this event is that when it ends Rizin will be on soon.

It was because of the Gogoplata Kim pulled off

i had it as a draw. couldnt really give a shit who won

meh asians in my opinion get shafted time and time again when it comes to judging in the ufc so this is at least a break from precedent

Back